Bought it last week and gave it 2 stars because the size of it should fit the screen better....BIGGER, and the swipe controls borderline suck! Comparerd to the one on the iphone which is larger more visable with excellent controls i dont understand why they havn't refined and improved this one?

Swipe controls sometimes do not work or work incorrectly.....swipe down and it goes left or up? Is this the OS or the game software i wonder?.......I know i wasnt the only one waiting for this game to come to the Storm i just wish NAMCO or who ever the developer is, would take 5 minutes to improve this game, it could be great.
    05-14-09 01:32 PM
    does it actually have music and sound, or is it silent until something happens?
    05-14-09 01:36 PM
    tried pulling screenshots up but AppWorld is SOOOO SLLLOOOWWW!!!
    05-14-09 01:47 PM
    If it is the same one, I loaded the trial, didnt work so i deleted it within 15 minutes. sucked..........and I love old school games!
    05-14-09 03:24 PM
    i downloaded the free one from crackberry wap site, i am ok with that but i guess the one on app world gotta be way better
    05-14-09 03:34 PM
    does it actually have music and sound, or is it silent until something happens?
    Sound and effex work great, its just the controls kinda suck.....inconsistant! I wish they would have got it right before charging for it?
    05-15-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD