Hi guys did some searching to come up with for ways to gain app memory. So I know already that you can:

-Delete apps and other random things you don't use or that clutter your phone
    -Keep only the theme you use on your phone
    -Disable the event log

So I was wondering who has something that might of gained them some app memory that nobody really knows about or thats not very well known. I am just sitting here thinking to myself "How the $#@% do some people boot in the high 50's low 60's?" I boot myself with 42.3 exactly. Everytime. I am actually surprised that number is so static but it is.
    07-13-09 08:25 PM
    Because they have less apps/themes than you do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 08:29 PM
    As I said in my previous post, I know to have only 1 theme, and I have about 5 apps, Viigo Vlingo, Pandora, and BibleReader. But anyways that is beside the point, the point of my thread is to collect other ways to gain app memory.
    07-13-09 08:32 PM
    As I said in my previous post, I know to have only 1 theme, and I have about 5 apps, Viigo Vlingo, Pandora, and BibleReader. But anyways that is beside the point, the point of my thread is to collect other ways to gain app memory.
    that takes up alot from what i have been told.

Also you can shrink the OS by getting rid of many things (bbm, extra languages, backgrounds etc)
    07-13-09 08:34 PM
    FYI hiding event log doesn't disable it. Events r still logged so u might want 2 routinely clear via landscape > menu > keyboard > lock numbers key > type " / " / > menu > clear log.
    07-13-09 10:01 PM
    and the number one way to gain app memory is to:

-> install your OS using either shrink-a-os, crackmem et al
    07-13-09 10:55 PM
    Get 151, it manages memory VERY well!
    07-14-09 09:10 AM
    Hi guys did some searching to come up with for ways to gain app memory. So I know already that you can:

-Delete apps and other random things you don't use or that clutter your phone
    -Keep only the theme you use on your phone
    -Disable the event log

So I was wondering who has something that might of gained them some app memory that nobody really knows about or thats not very well known. I am just sitting here thinking to myself "How the $#@% do some people boot in the high 50's low 60's?" I boot myself with 42.3 exactly. Everytime. I am actually surprised that number is so static but it is.
    Cr@p my mem is usually 15 after reset. Will probably have to clean up apps after a while but I will see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 09:53 AM
    I don't really even get the point of wanting your app memory any higher, the change in performance will be negligible at best, non existent at worst.
    07-14-09 10:22 AM
    FYI hiding event log doesn't disable it. Events r still logged so u might want 2 routinely clear via landscape > menu > keyboard > lock numbers key > type " / " / > menu > clear log.
    Or with a program like meterBerry have it automatically delete the event log daily
    07-14-09 11:58 AM
    I don't really even get the point of wanting your app memory any higher, the change in performance will be negligible at best, non existent at worst.

Change in performance being nill...you are probably correct...But having more app memory means being able to install more programs.
    07-14-09 12:00 PM
    Change in performance being nill...you are probably correct...But having more app memory means being able to install more programs.
    it uses very little memory in reality.
    07-14-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD