I know that there is Google Sync, however that only syncs your main google calendar and not second party calendars (such as U.S. Holidays or Facebook) that you may also have on your google calendar. Are there any other apps that sync your google calendar to your blackberry calendar? Particularly ones that would also sync second party calendars affiliated with your google calendar.
    06-28-09 11:39 PM
    Just subscribe to any cal u need in your google cal and sync it to the main cal on your bb. You can sync mult desktop to your main bb. Otherwise you're looking at paid apps/services like schedule world, nexthaus, or I think ogg sync which makes u purch nexthaus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 03:17 AM
    can you give a better/more in depth description of how to do this? right now on my google calendar on the right it says "my calendar" which is my main calendar with my gmail address. Then, below that it says "other calendars" which is U.S. holidays and facebook. Is there some way I can get those on my main calendar without having to import/export. I just want them both sync'd with my blackberry calendar.
    06-29-09 11:41 AM
    in google sync go to options - under calendars click the active cal which then takes you to a list of calendars -scroll down to other calendars - select the additional calendars you want to sync
    06-29-09 12:07 PM
    oh nice thanks!!

just one last question, i now have on my blackberry calendar the facebook calendar and google calendar sync'd up (facebook is from the facebook app, not the one that is now with google calendar if that makes sense), is there a way to delete this extra facebook calendar?
    06-29-09 02:15 PM
    oh nice thanks!!

just one last question, i now have on my blackberry calendar the facebook calendar and google calendar sync'd up (facebook is from the facebook app, not the one that is now with google calendar if that makes sense), is there a way to delete this extra facebook calendar?
    You lost me a somewhere in there, so I'll just answer it both ways.
    To delete the cal that the FB bb app puts on your BB, open the FB app, go to Options, uncheck the BB Calendar application box. Click Save. and maybe clear the cache.

To delete the sync of your FB cal that is on your desktop gmail app, from syncing with your bb, follow the instructions from ERDude and uncheck the FB cal. Save
    06-29-09 03:24 PM
    sorry for the confusion, but you answered my question (it was the first response you gave). Thanks for all the help!
    06-30-09 12:41 AM
    That doesn't actually delete the FB calendar. Go Options > Advanced Options > Service Books and delete the FB CICAL.
    06-30-09 03:17 AM
    When my gmail calendar downloads to my Blackberry it adds the alarm...Do I have to go in individual apts to delete that on my Blackberry or can I set something so I never have that alarm? Does that make sense?
    06-30-09 02:14 PM
    in google sync go to options - under calendars click the active cal which then takes you to a list of calendars -scroll down to other calendars - select the additional calendars you want to sync
    I am new to BB and am trying to sink my gmail calendar into my BB calendar. How do I find this "google sync" so I can do the rest of the recommended instructions? Thanks!
    07-15-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD