I really want to know, is there any OTA download for BlackBerry App World instead from blackberry.com?
    I mean does anyone has the .jad file?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:37 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com, and look in the free OTA apps directory. There is an OTA link there for the App World.
    07-28-09 09:39 PM
    I will try that link.. Thanks

07-28-09 09:41 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com, and look in the free OTA apps directory. There is an OTA link there for the App World.
    I couldn't find that!
    Can u more be specified ?
    Thanks

07-28-09 09:45 PM
    Visit m.crackberry.com from your device browser. Thrid link from the top is "Free Blackberr Apps Directory".

The OTA link I referenced above is the 13th link down the list, titled "Blackberry App World.

Just PIN'd the link to you.
    07-28-09 09:51 PM
    I tried that on my Bold with wifi only, and it sent me to a page that said my device does not meet the reqiurements. The only thing I can think of is I'm using the hotspot browser.

08-11-09 09:09 PM
    Even if you manage to install it, I don't think App World works without a BlackBerry data plan... although I could be mistaken.
    08-11-09 10:52 PM
    Even if you manage to install it, I don't think App World works without a BlackBerry data plan... although I could be mistaken.
    Not mistaken. App World requies an active data connection to BIS to operate. Rumor has it that future plans are to allow access via WiFi, but nothing available at this time.

Also the reason why it can't be installed via the hotspot browser.
    08-11-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD