Just saw a theme in the 9800 forum (obviously for OS6) that had an animated wallpaper (leaves falling down the screen), so I was wondering if there was an app (I know there are no themes yet for OS7) that had coded animated wallpapers for download.

Would be cool, and would definitely look good on the new devices, especially with the faster processors and no lag!
    10-06-11 10:48 AM
    Really Sam? Smh.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-06-11 02:52 PM
    Really Sam? Smh.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    hey man, it would be cool to have maybe you could make it!

I mean stuff like fancy widgets works which takes over the homescreen to make a wallpaper, why wouldn't something coded like this work just the same??
    10-06-11 09:11 PM
    There's no theme builder to make an animated wallpaper theme for OS7 with yet.
    10-07-11 05:29 PM
    There's no theme builder to make an animated wallpaper theme for OS7 with yet.
    Don't need the theme builder, and I said I knew there were no themes for OS7. I was just wondering if you could just do something like Fancy Widgets which overrides the wallpaper with a custom one of its own (where you have widgets like a today section, berryweather, memory stats, stock quotes etc etc), but instead of just having a wallpaper with widgets on it, have a wallpaper coded with animations (doesn't have to be interactive).
    10-07-11 09:19 PM
    Don't need the theme builder, and I said I knew there were no themes for OS7. I was just wondering if you could just do something like Fancy Widgets which overrides the wallpaper with a custom one of its own (where you have widgets like a today section, berryweather, memory stats, stock quotes etc etc), but instead of just having a wallpaper with widgets on it, have a wallpaper coded with animations (doesn't have to be interactive).
    An animated wallpaper without using the theme builder wouldn't work well at all.

An animated screensaver would work.
    10-07-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD