Hey I am new to this forum have a z10 with OS version 10.2.1.3247 and have noticed that after the update the browser is much more leggy less fluid and cant hold as many pages and overall the OS is way more laggy and annoying. I used to love swiping and sliding through my blackberry and have noticed that lately (last 6 months or so) maybe around the update it hangs lags and the browser sucks to use now. When I swipe up between programs now it lags and sometimes doesn't register my swipe and I find myself swiping two three times to complete one action. Also the browser seems to be way more laggy and it now reloads each tab when I switch between them when before I could have like 6 tabs open and switch between them and read copy text paste and what have you with no issues, now it reloads the page each time I change a tab. It seems like a incremental change maybe and am just wondering if anyone is noticing these changes as well, I love the features of the updates but am not willing to sacrifice the flow and usability of the OS. Thanks for your time

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:23 AM
    Sounds like you may have a bad app that's eating memory. Check Device Monitor. That shouldn't be happening. My Z10 on 10.3 never lags, not even a little bit
    09-22-14 01:24 AM