Whenever I have my phone in my holster and it rings for about 3 seconds then it directs sends the call to voicemail. I have auto answer options set to off and the apps running in the background are PatternLock, StormSlider, MeterBerry, and BerryWeather, and BuzzMe. I'm not sure whether it is the OS (which is: .141/5.0 hybrid) or any 3rd party app?? Anyone got a clue? Thanks in advance everyone.
    05-03-09 12:21 AM
    It only does this when the phone is in the holster? (ie. It doesn't do this when the phone is out of the holster?).

Check your ring tone settings. Do you have the phone set to vibrate in the holster? Under the vibration tab, check the settings. Are they set to In holster only? If so, this is the likely problem - I found I missed most calls when it was in the holster and I had the setting set to In holster only. I have now set up a Custom setting - it still buzzes in the holster, but I changed the length to short and count to 1. This has made it much better.

If that doesn't work, this could very well be a OS issue (don't forget that hybrids are only tested by other users using them, so there may be stability issues).
    05-03-09 02:35 AM
    Whenever I have my phone in my holster and it rings for about 3 seconds then it directs sends the call to voicemail. I have auto answer options set to off and the apps running in the background are PatternLock, StormSlider, MeterBerry, and BerryWeather, and BuzzMe. I'm not sure whether it is the OS (which is: .141/5.0 hybrid) or any 3rd party app?? Anyone got a clue? Thanks in advance everyone.
    its stormslider causing it. happened to me--i had to remove it
    05-03-09 02:47 AM
    It's a known bug with StormSlider... Supposedly fixed in the latest version, but a lot of people are still reporting it happens.
    05-03-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD