Hey guys, I recently upgraded my OS from .075 to .141. When I did this, however, it seemed to downgrade my facebook mobile. I upgraded it once when using .075 and it had cool big menus, linked events to my calendar, and postings and things showed up in my messages tab. Now, since upgrading to .141, it seems that it has gone back to the way older facebook I originally had.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, does anyone know if upgrading to .148 will fix this problem?

Thanks.

By the way, according to the application center it says i'm running version 1.5.032 but gives me the option to downgrade to 1.5.031, which is the old one I think is actually on there now and it's lying. I'm just plain confused and not a blackberry whiz.
    05-20-09 11:30 PM
    you should be able to go to the application center icon and check for updates to your facebook app. you can always try an uninstall re-install as well.
    05-20-09 11:47 PM
    remove facebook and reinstall or you can go to mobile.blackberry.com with your storm and download facebook ota, it'll give you the option to replace your current build no matter what version it is

next time you upgrade your firmware, use shrink-a-os to remove facebook or any other apps you've upgraded
    05-21-09 02:23 AM
    Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot.
    05-21-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD