Orbitz.com has updated its mobile site! The update includes tons of new functionality. You can now search airfare, hotels, rental cars, train trips, and log into your Orbitz account using the BlackBerry browser! Pages load quickly with lots of details.

Search for round trip or one-way flights. Search using departure/arrival cities, time. You can set your cabin preferences using economy, business or first class. Choose airline to specify which you'd like or leave blank to search all airlines. Choose if you prefer non-stop flights

Filter search results by lowest fare or departure time.

View flight details such as total airfare, taxes and fees and see your total trip cost. You can also check out baggage fees.

Search for hotels by city and dates. Specify hotel name in your search or leave blank to search all. Enter the number of guests, and number of rooms you'll need. View star ratings and hotel prices and address.

View hotel details. Look at photos, maps; read reviews and check out the hotel's amenities and description.

After you've found a flight, hotel, rental car, or train you can highlight your selection and continue booking! If you already have an Orbitz account, click the link to sign in for faster booking.

Download the BlackBerry mobile launcher for Orbitz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:12 PM
    Thanks for this posting. I love using Orbitz on the web...I will now try it on my BB
    08-10-10 12:30 PM
    Let me know how you like it. Also, if you, or anyone, completes a booking please let me know how that went. i haven't used the mobile site to book anything yet because i just saw today that their site was updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD