01-29-13 11:14 PM
311 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Please do NOT change it. I like the coinfurmation.
    05-18-12 11:36 PM
    Here is another question: How do I set the reminder to give an audible alert, vibrate AND use the SAME custom LED? Right now, I have the following settings:

LED set for BBM with Play Alert Me set to on.
    Alert Me setting in AOL set up properly.
    Alert Me setting in BB Profiles set with an audible alert and LED set to off.

When I first get a BBM, it flashes properly. But when the reminder comes 60 seconds later, it vibrates and tones but the LED stops. How can I fix this? Thx
    05-23-12 12:09 PM
    Here is another question: How do I set the reminder to give an audible alert, vibrate AND use the SAME custom LED? Right now, I have the following settings:

LED set for BBM with Play Alert Me set to on.
    Alert Me setting in AOL set up properly.
    Alert Me setting in BB Profiles set with an audible alert and LED set to off.

When I first get a BBM, it flashes properly. But when the reminder comes 60 seconds later, it vibrates and tones but the LED stops. How can I fix this? Thx
    lol, i thought you dont need AOL http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post7410910

i guess you are also setting the Alert ME to stop after 60 seconds, hence it will stop the LED as well, however this is already fixed and part of my new update coming within few weeks, maybe by then you will go back to using AOSL
    05-23-12 01:27 PM
    I am not using BeBuzz because I can't get the reminder alerts to work properly with custom contact LEDs and no one there will help me. I e-mailed them and they said (after 3 days) that I needed to post in their forums.

Even though the LED in AOL keeps showing up after I move a message (annoying) at least you answer .

Under Alert Me in AOL, I have On, 1m, 20m. I don't think that means it is programmed to stop after 60 seconds.

Any other ideas? Thx.
    05-23-12 01:33 PM
    I am not using BeBuzz because I can't get the reminder alerts to work properly with custom contact LEDs and no one there will help me. I e-mailed them and they said (after 3 days) that I needed to post in their forums.

Even though the LED in AOL keeps showing up after I move a message (annoying) at least you answer .

Under Alert Me in AOL, I have On, 1m, 20m. I don't think that means it is programmed to stop after 60 seconds.

Any other ideas? Thx.
    ok, you are right, it shouldn't stop after the first 60 seconds, im testing it now, and its not stopping (however i have version 12.5 ), i did fix something in my code regarding Alert ME and LED, but it was not the issue you mentioned. i would recommend to go through your LED timed settings again, it is recommended to set LED feature's time to unlimited.

if you still face this issue, even after phone restart, try downloading my app from my website facebook option, since i have version 12.1.3 available only there.

let me know how the update goes
    05-23-12 01:49 PM
    I figured out the problem as I realized this was only a new occurrence. BeBuzz was conflicting with it EVEN though BeBuzz was set to NOT enabled. I had recently re-installed BeBuzz to try it again (because of those LEDs popping up on moves) but still couldn't get it to work and got no help from them. So I disabled it but left it installed. That was probably when this problem started. I uninstalled (and rebooted though I doubt that rebooting is what solved the problem) and it is behaving exactly as I had hoped.

But here is an interesting issue. As I was waiting and watching my LED for BBM flash and the reminder beep, vibrate (and continue flashing) every 60 seconds, I got an e-mail. That made the LED for e-mail flash too. Now, when I went to Outlook to read the e-mail, around 2 minutes later my BB must have reconciled the "read" status. Not only did the LED stop flashing for the e-mail but it ALSO stopped flashing for the BBM AND, the reminders stopped too. This is all without touching my BB.

Interesting, huh?
    Last edited by gadgetfreak2; 05-23-12 at 02:16 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling
    05-23-12 02:15 PM
    rule number 1, always delete bebuzz if you want to use my app's LED feature, disabling bebuzz will not be enough, see the "Help" menu in my apps main menu.

any app triggering a Stop LED event will stop all other LEDs, that's by design.
    05-23-12 02:25 PM
    I wasn't aware that Outlook would cause the flashing to stop without ANY contact on the actual BB. Why is it designed that way? Anyway, now if only you can stop these extra flashes when changing folders, I think that will be great. Thanks.
    05-23-12 06:12 PM
    Hi,

Great app, downloaded it for rotating wallpapers, slowly ended up deleting 4 separate apps out of redundancy, and have saved noticeable battery-life in doing so.

The only gripe I have that seems fixable is exiting instant launch. The back button seems to be the only way to get out of the screen whereas everywhere else in my blackberry the end call button exits to the main screen. Is there any way you could update the app to exit back to the main screen when iLaunch is open.

PS Any chance you have a working relationship with beWeather :P I'd love rotating wallpapers that can also use their weather additions on the wallpaper itself (or just something similar pulled from a weather station. [it auto-adds the forecast in multiple formats to the wallpaper you are currently using]. Thanks!
    05-23-12 10:38 PM
    The only gripe I have that seems fixable is exiting instant launch. The back button seems to be the only way to get out of the screen whereas everywhere else in my blackberry the end call button exits to the main screen. Is there any way you could update the app to exit back to the main screen when iLaunch is open.
    Thanks!
    Hi

the escape key is the correct way to properly close opened screens or apps and free up memory on your phone, the end call key is only to hide the screen which eventually will kill both your battery and the available free memory.

try it, open any 3rd party app, and press end call key, then press and hold menu key, then try again but using the escape key

regarding integration with other apps, it is currently not possible.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    05-24-12 10:48 PM
    Use this amzing app for a week and totally be in love with it.
    Just some opinions:
    - For the BBM popup: the individual chat works fine, but the BBM group chat only shows the popup with no text content. Is it the same to everyone?
    - For the popups' font size: it would be better to have more options and convert to numeric list. With the bb's humble screen, the 'Small' one is still big.

Thx!!!
    05-27-12 10:45 PM
    Use this amzing app for a week and totally be in love with it.
    Just some opinions:
    - For the BBM popup: the individual chat works fine, but the BBM group chat only shows the popup with no text content. Is it the same to everyone?
    Yes, its the same
    - For the popups' font size: it would be better to have more options and convert to numeric list. With the bb's humble screen, the 'Small' one is still big.
    i tried my best to make it as small as possible, dont think i will change it again, sorry

hope this helps
    05-28-12 12:49 AM
    i would still go for the classic "BLINK" and only
    05-28-12 06:36 AM
    Yes, its the same

i tried my best to make it as small as possible, dont think i will change it again, sorry

hope this helps
    Thanks for your quick response!
    Do you consider to fix the popups for BBM group chat?
    05-28-12 07:59 PM
    Sultan, your app is better than a flying carpet. Thanks.
    05-29-12 05:52 AM
    Thanks for your quick response!
    Do you consider to fix the popups for BBM group chat?
    BBM group chat is not broken

its not part of the individual contact settings, therefore i didnt include an option for it.

im currently working on many new enhancements, so i dont think i will have time to include bbm group chats in popups ( i dont like to make false promises)
    05-30-12 12:56 AM
    Hi everyone, I have a Torch 9860 and everything was fine until I decided to install Whatsapp. I had previously installed the last version of Advanced OS and LED (which I love) and it worked fine but since I downloaded Whatsapp something strange is happening. While I'm texting with one of my contacts, the screen freeze for a couple of seconds then it appears an error message that says something like "unexpected error vcall stop working". If I'm opening the Advanced OS application it starts working again but in the menu I have doubled the indications "stop led" and "battery level...". If I'm going back into the application and disabling the "Stop led in all menus" and the battery notifications, I will have only one indication for each one option in the menu
    I tried to delete and reinstall the two applications (Whatsapp and Advanced) but it didn't solve the problem. Can anybody be so kind to help me? Thanks!
    06-01-12 03:53 PM
    While I love Ad OS. Ithink it does not play well with others. I find that Leave it On will not show popups when Ad OS is loaded even though its popups are set to off.
    06-01-12 04:10 PM
    Can anybody be so kind to help me? Thanks!
    sure i can help

i was able to replicate your problem on my phone, it should be fixed when i release my new update, maybe 2 weeks from now.

hope this helps.
    06-01-12 11:46 PM
    While I love Ad OS. Ithink it does not play well with others. I find that Leave it On will not show popups when Ad OS is loaded even though its popups are set to off.
    mmmm, i dont have "Leave It On", so i cant fix the compatibility issue, its made by an excellent dev so i can only imagine how good it is.

its true, my app conflicts with other apps, but that's normal in mobile development since its a very limited platform, especially my app since its monitoring all phone activities to produce the LED and popups features, however thats shouldn't be an excuse not to try to fix things. maybe it will fix itself with the new upcoming release since its a major change for my app
    06-02-12 12:02 AM
    mmmm, i dont have "Leave It On", so i cant fix the compatibility issue, its made by an excellent dev so i can only imagine how good it is.

its true, my app conflicts with other apps, but that's normal in mobile development since its a very limited platform, especially my app since its monitoring all phone activities to produce the LED and popups features, however thats shouldn't be an excuse not to try to fix things. maybe it will fix itself with the new upcoming release since its a major change for my app
    As I'm sure you know,my post was not a criticism, just an observation. I very much like the LIO popup style but the fine developer has not addressed this issue even though a number of his customers have emailed him about it. A OS is a +++ app. Thanks.
    06-02-12 06:17 AM
    As I'm sure you know,my post was not a criticism, just an observation. I very much like the LIO popup style but the fine developer has not addressed this issue even though a number of his customers have emailed him about it. A OS is a +++ app. Thanks.
    There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism, how else do you think i was able to make my app better and push it to the top

some issues take massive time and code to fix, and it is not worth the hassle for the dev, especially if it is another app causing it. it is a difficult choice sometimes, but users have to accept it when the dev says he will not fix it, because its not that easy and not cause the dev doesn't feel like helping

hope this helps
    06-02-12 06:49 AM
    sure i can help

i was able to replicate your problem on my phone, it should be fixed when i release my new update, maybe 2 weeks from now.

hope this helps.
    OMG!!!!! Did anybody tell you that you're the best? Thank you so much I was almost ready to throw my cellphone out the window
    06-02-12 02:01 PM
    Hi there Sultan

I have a problem. Using version 12.1.2 on a 9900 on os 7.1.391.

I get the issue that sometimes the led will flash for a particular message, beit an sms or twitter, and although i then open the program to read the messages, the led does not stop after that, it just continues.

I have the setting on "Open related app". any help will be appreciated. don't want to go back to Bebuzz
    06-04-12 03:24 AM
    greeaat app, lots of features..a must!

edit: just saw yesterday the flashlite feature..cool!
    06-04-12 12:06 PM
311 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD