The new ilaunch feature is extremely powerful, you need to spend at least 5 hours to understand how powerful it can get. i still have people exploring the possibilities even after 1 week of testing my beta
    i LOVE it!

Been setting things up for the past 3 hours, haha
    03-27-12 01:23 AM
    Yeah, the setup can take time, but when you have the app working like you want it, oh the possibilities. Cannot say enough good things about this app. It is awesome.
    03-27-12 12:34 PM
    The new ilaunch feature is extremely powerful, you need to spend at least 5 hours to understand how powerful it can get. i still have people exploring the possibilities even after 1 week of testing my beta
    Is there somewhere that explains what ilaunch is and what it can do? Do you have a website or blog that gives the run-down on it? I'd like to get a vision that will hopefully lead to me sitting down (for 5 hours?!?) and configuring something that could be potentially awesome (as stated by users!).

BTW: You MUST be already wealthy or well-off to have offered this amazing app for free. BeBuzz users (such as I was) are jumping ship left and right (serves them right IMOP). Thank you for what you do sir.
    03-27-12 12:43 PM
    BTW: You MUST be already wealthy or well-off to have offered this amazing app for free.

Not really

as for the ilaunch feature, i believe its easier to figure out than the LED feature, and it does take more time to setup all your LEDs

once you play around with it, you will set it up faster than you setup any app or contact with LED
    03-27-12 12:58 PM
    Not really

as for the ilaunch feature, i believe its easier to figure out than the LED feature, and it does take more time to setup all your LEDs

once you play around with it, you will set it up faster than you setup any app or contact with LED
    Thanks! I personally found the entire led setup pretty easy and self explanatory, so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the talk is about with ilaunch. Thanks again.
    03-27-12 01:01 PM
    Is a pdf user manual available. I don't do facebook, and can't "like" anything,if that is the way to obtain a user's manual.
    03-27-12 01:07 PM
    Is a pdf user manual available. I don't do facebook, and can't "like" anything,if that is the way to obtain a user's manual.
    lool, dont worry, i still didnt write a user manual, no time, either i write or develop in my free time, and it seems everyone wants new features.

maybe one day i will create it or ask sometime to spend months to write one, my app is too big now. lol.
    03-27-12 01:13 PM
    the app is great, i'd immediately switch from Bebuzz to this one, but i really like the BBM pop up feature that Bebuzz has. It pops up the actual BBM message when someone messages, as opposed to just notifying you that there is a message but not knowing what the content is.
    But definitely AOL is an excellent app
    I think there is a pop up feature with the app.
    However, can't you see a message preview when you open the notification bar anyway? assuming you're os6+
    03-27-12 02:16 PM
    I think there is a pop up feature with the app.
    However, can't you see a message preview when you open the notification bar anyway? assuming you're os6+
    true, but no other app shows you the bbm message in a popup that also shows you the contact bbm picture (can be full screen picture), plus you can now open the contact bbm chat window to reply directly from the popup.

many more features in the bbm popups, but you have to try it to know better
    03-27-12 02:33 PM
    thanks for this app! i recommend it. i'm using Blink before but i think this has smaller cpu usage and file size.

@sultan
    cant i really set the screenshot feature of your app to my convenience key? =(
    Last edited by monplacido; 03-30-12 at 08:56 PM.
    03-30-12 08:23 PM
    Just set the convenience key to Advance OS and LED and then just hit the convenience key followed by the "S" key it will take the screenshot. You can also setup the O, Z, Q, or space key as the launcher and then hit the S key and it will also work.
    Last edited by jordan559; 03-30-12 at 10:27 PM.
    monplacido likes this.
    03-30-12 10:24 PM
    @sultan
    cant i really set the screenshot feature of your app to my convenience key? =(
    yes you can

in my Ilaunch feature, set "Instant Key Action" to "ScreenShot", thats all

when you want to take a screenshot of any screen, just press the convenience key twice
    03-31-12 12:17 AM
    wow. after a few hours of using this app, i explored new features. so many features for a free app! again, thanks for this sultan!
    04-01-12 07:50 AM
    Hi...

Just figured out that the "Screen Shot" feature from all the menu is missing !!!! and I cannot take a screen shot of most of my "screens" because the "space bar" doesn't work in many screens and I cannot launch "ilaunch".

It was super cool to have the screen capture option in all the menus, but now its not there

Any idea to fix this ?
    04-03-12 03:08 AM
    Hi...

Just figured out that the "Screen Shot" feature from all the menu is missing !!!! and I cannot take a screen shot of most of my "screens" because the "space bar" doesn't work in many screens and I cannot launch "ilaunch".

It was super cool to have the screen capture option in all the menus, but now its not there

Any idea to fix this ?
    lol, i would never remove an option i already provided

in iLaunch feature, you can do two things to solve your problem:

1- Enable Advance OS and LED menus to both (Ilaunch and All Menus)
    2- assign Advance os and LED to your convenience (Camera) side key, to show iLaunch in any screen when pressing the phone side key <-- this is the preferred method.

im not sure why you didnt see these two options in my app ilaunch feature, they are very visible and clear
    04-03-12 03:13 AM
    lol, i would never remove an option i already provided

in iLaunch feature, you can do two things to solve your problem:

1- Enable Advance OS and LED menus to both (Ilaunch and All Menus)
    2- assign Advance os and LED to your convenience (Camera) side key, to show iLaunch in any screen when pressing the phone side key <-- this is the preferred method.

im not sure why you didnt see these two options in my app ilaunch feature, they are very visible and clear
    Thanks for the quick response Sultan...now it works !!!!! I think I must have missed the option in the menu.
    04-03-12 05:25 AM
    kinda stupid cuz when i reboot ma blackberry the led light keeps flashing until I open my messages app. And there wasn't even any messages!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Crackberry forums App
    04-03-12 05:39 AM
    kinda stupid cuz when i reboot ma blackberry the led light keeps flashing until I open my messages app. And there wasn't even any messages!Click to view quoted image

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Crackberry forums App
    In my latest update, I added info about this issue and how to resolve it, open main menu in my app and read the help section
    04-03-12 05:43 AM
    Hi, yeah well I'm having some issues with mine. First) when selecting my Favorite Apps well Media stopped launching and froze my phone so I deleted that as a favorite. Now when I try to launch my other ones they freeze up my phone when trying to close them. Secondly) The Shortcut keys don't work.

Hope there's a fix.

Thanks.
    04-14-12 12:42 PM
    Hi, yeah well I'm having some issues with mine. First) when selecting my Favorite Apps well Media stopped launching and froze my phone so I deleted that as a favorite. Now when I try to launch my other ones they freeze up my phone when trying to close them. Secondly) The Shortcut keys don't work.

Hope there's a fix.

Thanks.
    never use media or medialoader or mediaplayer as a favorite app, it kills the phone, im not sure how bb OS uses these apps, but dont use them, there are also many other ones with similar problems.

bottom line, try to launch only the apps you know, if you made a mistake by trying out media or other dangerous apps, just delete the shortcut and restart your phone immediately.

there is no fix, you just need to restart your phone and not use the app which caused the issue.
    04-14-12 12:50 PM
    I paid $0.99 for WhoIsIt and then came on Crackberry and found out about this app. Immediatelly deleted WhoIsIt. I really like this app. Is it possible to have everything off by default upon install? Every time I update my OS I have to go through and manually turn it all off...that being said I noticed the backup to SD card option and will be using that in the future.
    04-14-12 02:23 PM
    never use media or medialoader or mediaplayer as a favorite app, it kills the phone, im not sure how bb OS uses these apps, but dont use them, there are also many other ones with similar problems.

bottom line, try to launch only the apps you know, if you made a mistake by trying out media or other dangerous apps, just delete the shortcut and restart your phone immediately.

there is no fix, you just need to restart your phone and not use the app which caused the issue.

Oh I see...well next time warn those or at least warn newbies about not making those particular Apps as a Favorite.

But again my shortkeys don't work on the Apps that Do work. I selected a letter as an access key. How is it supposed to work? do you have to be in the Quick Launch menu and then press the designed Key or what?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 04:56 PM
    U need to be in the ilaunch menu to start it. So I hve my space key set to launch the ilaunch menu so I hve to hit space then the A key then the key set for tht shortcut. So say I want to launch twitter which is set to the T key, I hit the space key (to launch the ilaunch) then the A key ( let's the app know I'm launching the app shortcuts) then the T key (which is the twitter shortcut key I setup). Now u can do this for the favorite internet addresses by just hitting the space and I key (let's the app know its launching a internet shortcut) then the key u set as the shortcut. To do favorite number u hit space then either the C key or just the BB call button (let's the app know ur launching the favorite number shortcut) then the shortcut key u set for tht contact.

U can set the O, Z, Q, space, or the convenience key to launch the ilaunch as well depending on your likes.

Hope this help u a little bit.
    Last edited by jordan559; 04-14-12 at 06:33 PM.
    04-14-12 06:27 PM
    Dear Sultan !!!

Thanks for the new release Version 12.0.3

This is excellent and you have added two awesome features

1) Add to contacts - improved with the "no more manual pasting of contact number"
    2) Contacts Manager - Merge duplicates !

The duplicate contacts are an issue with the blackberry especially when some one tries to sync google with it ! I used to super irritated days because of this...now that Advanced OS and LED has this, the app has become the BEST. This makes my phone little more easier to use especially when the app is light weight ! [around 215kb I guess ?]

I do have a suggestion or issue...which I cannot classify it as... anyways...

In contacts manager

Select Contact list = All Lists
    Select Action = View Duplicates (safe)
    Rule = Any Phone number match

"Run command" and I see 9 found.

Now I donot see an option to merge these contacts.

If I take Select Action = "Merge Duplicates"; then "Any Phone number match" is not available in Rule.

So how do I merge the contacts with different names but all has same number?

For ex: tomy - 55555, tomie - 55555, tomy - 5555

its a single person but i sometimes store name with wrong spelling...

is it possible to merge the contacts ?

Thanks,
    04-18-12 01:50 AM
    its a single person but i sometimes store name with wrong spelling...

is it possible to merge the contacts ?

Thanks,
    ok, the merge contacts feature is made with safety measures, i do not want people to start playing around not understanding the impact.

for your case, you want to merge using the last rule "any number match", this rule is only available in the safe mode, so users can identify users with same numbers then decide whether they want to remove or merge them manually. why it is in safe mode and only in safe mode:

- because (for example) your home phone and your brother's home phone and your parent's home phone are all the same so if i allow people to use merge with any number match, they will loose so many contacts, who are actually not the same contact (or fax numbers in terms of a company).

as a developer, i have to think of all the worst cases users might end up in, so i try my best to help users to avoid such problems from happening.

hope you realize that i had to add more code to prevent users from merging using the last rule , for their own good (at least for the majority of users)
    ebinmoothedam likes this.
    04-18-12 02:05 AM
311 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD