My Flashlight using the camera light will not stay on, it comes on but goes right off again.
    08-23-12 09:09 PM
    Sorry I'm not sure if this has been answered, but the Wifi On/Off shortcut on the instant launch screen is just FANTASTIC - I use it all the time when I'm in and out of a saved Wifi profile range, it's much quicker than going to the Wifi screen. Is there a way I could configure something to turn the Bluetooth on and off that quickly as well? I can't find it when I try to set up a shortcut for "Custom Actions". Or is my best option setting it to launch Blackberry Bridge?

Thanks,
    09-06-12 11:51 AM
    Sorry I'm not sure if this has been answered, but the Wifi On/Off shortcut on the instant launch screen is just FANTASTIC - I use it all the time when I'm in and out of a saved Wifi profile range, it's much quicker than going to the Wifi screen. Is there a way I could configure something to turn the Bluetooth on and off that quickly as well? I can't find it when I try to set up a shortcut for "Custom Actions". Or is my best option setting it to launch Blackberry Bridge?

Thanks,
    easy one

Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

hope this helps.
    svelt likes this.
    09-06-12 11:59 AM

Thanks,
    You need to master setting up Custom Actions, can be a little tricky to get you head round but once you have it sussed you will be amazed at what you can make it do.

To create one you need to set a starting screen to open and then you can set up actions to move up, down, sideways, click, exit etc.

Well worth spending some time on.
    svelt likes this.
    09-06-12 12:30 PM
    My Flashlight using the camera light will not stay on, it comes on but goes right off again.
    Mine too. Using a torch 9850 OS 7
    09-06-12 09:26 PM
    Mine too. Using a torch 9850 OS 7
    Check out his new FAQ/Help guide. It hasthe answer to your issue in it.
    http://www.alsooz.com/help.aspx?g3#f2
    Last edited by jordan559; 09-06-12 at 11:15 PM.
    09-06-12 11:13 PM
    easy one

Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

hope this helps.
    Thanks! very much did. This app is amazing, thank you for your work on it.
    09-12-12 02:29 PM
    I wish there was an option to instantly paste in the Auto Text into a SMS or email message instead of having to go to the BB menu and press Paste.
    09-13-12 01:40 AM
    I wish there was an option to instantly paste in the Auto Text into a SMS or email message instead of having to go to the BB menu and press Paste.
    if you have a phone with a keypad then just press Shift key + trackpad click, to paste

Shift key = "aA" key
    Trackpad = phone mouse

hope this helps
    09-13-12 01:46 AM
    if you have a phone with a keypad then just press Shift key + trackpad click, to paste

Shift key = "aA" key
    Trackpad = phone mouse

hope this helps
    Oh I see that...it's just an extra step though. When I mean like Immediate Paste of Auto Text is say like you're stuck in traffic and have to keep your eyes on the road. If you're sitting in line for a little while it would be easier to send emails or SMS with custom Auto Text and pasting it immediately without worrying about pressing other buttons.

My situation. I was stuck in traffic Tuesday evening during Rush Hour and my class started at 6pm. I had 5 minutes to get to class. I Had to email my professor while being in traffic to say, "I am stuck in traffic, but I am on my way."

I know it's wrong to use your phone while driving, but I didn't have her cell number programmed into my Address Book yet, and I only had her email address.
    09-13-12 02:43 AM
    i got the same problem also, right now i"m using the BB style the flip phone type.
    although i change the time to "unlimited", somehow the LED still off.
    please find me other solution....
    01-29-13 11:14 PM
311 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD