Hey Sultan, my personal LED's for contacts doesn't seem to be working properly. For example my girlfriend's light colours are pink and purple, but it doesn't light up that way. It did before not anymore...I don'y remember when it started happening either. What might you think caused this to happen?
    07-12-12 08:49 AM
    Hey Sultan, my personal LED's for contacts doesn't seem to be working properly. For example my girlfriend's light colours are pink and purple, but it doesn't light up that way. It did before not anymore...I don'y remember when it started happening either. What might you think caused this to happen?
    mmm, there is very little information about the issue, maybe you can tell me if it is a bbm led or sms led or call led, each one has a different solution
    07-12-12 08:54 AM
    Well I have her led on call, sms, etc lol the whole '9' Everything else is seamless. Should I try removing her and adding her back in the app to see if that changes anything?
    07-12-12 09:00 AM
    Well I have her led on call, sms, etc lol the whole '9' Everything else is seamless. Should I try removing her and adding her back in the app to see if that changes anything?
    lol, i wouldn't expect anything less than the whole 9 yards when it comes to THE girl

removing and adding does help if she change her number recently

however, i was asking which led doesnt work, bbm or calls or sms ? (at least which one you noticed it stop working)
    07-12-12 09:04 AM
    Oh well the BBM one does not work, I'll get her to email and text me to see if those are fudged up as well, thanks for the reply Sultan, you rock!
    07-12-12 09:11 AM
    Oh well the BBM one does not work, I'll get her to email and text me to see if those are fudged up as well, thanks for the reply Sultan, you rock!
    so its BBM individual LED

ok, try the following:

1- open BBM app, and make sure you have "enable save bbm chat history" in Options.

2- open contacts list app, open your girls contact and check if her pin is the correct one.

3- open my app, open led light feature, click menu, select "Update Contacts Details" and wait until you get a message it has completed updating

then try again
    07-12-12 09:17 AM
    will give it a shot brother! thanks for the replies once again!
    07-12-12 09:40 AM
    Want my 5 cents?
    It should be called Advanced OS and LED...
    "Advance" is just painful to look at.
    Other thank that, its a marvelous app.
    07-13-12 11:45 PM
    Want my 5 cents?
    lool, i cant deny it, it does sound more suitable, and i did call my app "Advanced Calls" when i started FREE alternative to BeBuzz - Advanced Calls & LED Control | CrackBerry.com, but im sure you know by now that i have my own reasons to remove the 'd' from "Advanced"

its all in the name, including Search Engines Optimizations and people's memory, which can be enhanced using few (weird) patterns of logic (now we both know you wont forget my app's name that easily )

P.S. its not easy to change an app's name after a huge success, not even adding a 'd' letter
    07-14-12 12:12 AM
    still waiting on a lite version with just LED manipulations...
    07-14-12 01:21 AM
    I taught this was free.. Oh, wait, it is!
    Cant you just not use the other features?

Also, how much time did it take you to develop such a great piece of software? And why did you decide to make it free?
    07-14-12 01:59 AM
    I taught this was free.. Oh, wait, it is!
    Cant you just not use the other features?

Also, how much time did it take you to develop such a great piece of software? And why did you decide to make it free?
    what are you talking about, im still developing it

freeware is very common, im still shocked from all of the paid apps in App World, 95% are rubbish

freeware means the developer that created the app made it with love and passion, not greed and under pressure, so it will always be better

i do get tempted to switch my app to paid, its only 1 button that i have to click, but i always think its not right to do so
    Batter Pudding and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-14-12 03:01 AM
    Want my 5 cents?
    I disagree. The only fitting name is:

THE BEST DAM# APP EVER!
    07-14-12 07:38 AM
    I disagree. The only fitting name is:

THE BEST DAM# APP EVER!
    Yeah - but TBDAE doesn't give a pronounceable acronym.
    07-14-12 08:28 AM

freeware is very common, im still shocked from all of the paid apps in App World, 95% are rubbish
    I agree with this 100% This is what separates Sultan from the rest.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    07-14-12 08:42 AM
    Yeah - but TBDAE doesn't give a pronounceable acronym.
    It is widely known as TaB DAy. :-))
    07-14-12 09:43 AM
    Any chance of building in a self-refreshing battery icon for the notifications bar?
    07-14-12 11:42 AM
    Any chance of building in a self-refreshing battery icon for the notifications bar?
    back in the days (2002), when i used to develop for windows mobile, i was fascinated with the mini battery bar (at the very top) across the whole screen, which was visible in any screen.

if im going to enhance my app's battery feature to include visible status bar, then it will only be like the WM (was called winCE back then ) battery status bar.

but currently everything is on hold until i finish the custom individual contact's ringtones for BBM, SMS, Emails, incoming, missed calls. oh, as well as End call and Network and Battery Status ringtones too
    07-14-12 11:58 AM
    Is it possible to have a function for the 9810 to lock the phone on closing the slider instead of having to push the lock button? I had that option on my RIZR back in the day.
    07-14-12 08:13 PM
    Is it possible to have a function for the 9810 to lock the phone on closing the slider instead of having to push the lock button? I had that option on my RIZR back in the day.
    This functionality exists natively in OS 7.1, under Display in the Options menu.
    anon(1464249) likes this.
    07-14-12 11:18 PM
    what are you talking about, im still developing it

freeware means the developer that created the app made it with love and passion, not greed and under pressure, so it will always be better

i do get tempted to switch my app to paid, its only 1 button that i have to click, but i always think its not right to do so
    If it was paid, I'm sure everyone would happily pay - way better than most of the paid junk out there, very frequent updates, and top notch support.
    07-14-12 11:27 PM
    Sultan,

Is there an option to convert email/text messages/memo to tasks or add them to calendar. Are you planning to build in future releases?
    07-19-12 03:24 AM
    Sultan,

Is there an option to convert email/text messages/memo to tasks or add them to calendar. Are you planning to build in future releases?
    I made a similar request here (Sultan's reply is included). Hopefully he is planning on adding such feature into his app.
    07-19-12 11:17 AM
    Love this (new to me) App. Thanks.
    07-20-12 12:40 AM
    How about adding a feature that allows to set the LED speed "for all".

I have several LED actions programmed and i would like to switch speeds sometimes, now i have to do it for every single action individually, adding a "apply to all" option would significantly reduce the amount of time and if i want one LED to be different i can still alter that.
    07-20-12 01:34 AM
311 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD