Hi there Sultan

I have a problem. Using version 12.1.2 on a 9900 on os 7.1.391.

I get the issue that sometimes the led will flash for a particular message, beit an sms or twitter, and although i then open the program to read the messages, the led does not stop after that, it just continues.

I have the setting on "Open related app". any help will be appreciated. don't want to go back to Bebuzz
    this is Twitter app issue, and my app cant help apps that do not follow good programming practice. all other apps work fine.

P.S. i would recommend to go back to bebuzz (excellent app) for the LED light feature, if this issue is very annoying for you. maybe you could use my app for the other 30 features it provides.

hope this helps.
    06-05-12 03:12 AM
    AOL can replace BeBuzz and QuickLaunch (and I know other apps too). As it relates to QL, is there any way, in a future release, to have folders under the instant launch menu instead of the pre-assigned categories created the way QL does? This way, we can choose how we want to categorize items. I do love the custom actions though. That is fantastic.

I would also like to see more font customization for Instant Launch. The font is too big for me now and you can only see 8-9 items without scrolling. I wouldn't mind seeing an x-small and xx-small.

Thx for a great app.
    06-07-12 10:12 AM
    can the LED be customized for certain profiles, as i have some sound profiles that i like to use sometimes and on those i dont want the LED to be flashing for SMS
    06-11-12 08:40 PM
    can the LED be customized for certain profiles, as i have some sound profiles that i like to use sometimes and on those i dont want the LED to be flashing for SMS
    you need to use Night LED feature, it acts like a second profile for LED Light feature.
    but its not linked with phone sound profiles. however it has a global menu and shows in iLaunch feature menus.
    06-11-12 09:50 PM
    How do you merge two different contact list? I have an unknow contact list and a default contact list, I want to merge them so I only have one list.
    06-15-12 03:27 PM
    How do you merge two different contact list? I have an unknow contact list and a default contact list, I want to merge them so I only have one list.
    - you first move the contacts from unknown list to the default list

- then you delete the unknown contact list.

both operations are available in my apps contacts manager feature, both under the first tab in this feature.
    06-16-12 02:24 AM
    this is sooo much better than bebuzz. its in my top 5 must have apps. Thanks to the developers again!! I love you

Sent from my Blackberry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk Beta
    06-16-12 02:58 AM
    Other than MeterBerry I have tried to keep my 9900 an app free zone, but after reading so many positive comments about this app I gave in and tried it.

Glad I did, it's top class, and I am safe in the knowledge that if a problem arises I can get a quick response direct from the developer.

Highly reccomended, may thanks Sultan.
    06-16-12 10:18 AM
    - you first move the contacts from unknown list to the default list

- then you delete the unknown contact list.

both operations are available in my apps contacts manager feature, both under the first tab in this feature.
    That didn't work.
    06-16-12 10:35 AM
    Great App, really loving it.

Just a small request, in the Launcher feature, you give us the option to turn WiFi on and off, could you also give the option to turn Bluetooth on and off please.

Many thanks.
    06-18-12 03:56 AM
    App="BBM"
    hot key= "b"

start ilaunch screen, then press "a" then "b", that's all
    Is there a way to set it up so that we can skip the 'a' and just go straight to the favorite apps launcher, saving a keystroke each time?
    06-18-12 07:35 AM
    Is there a way to set it up so that we can skip the 'a' and just go straight to the favorite apps launcher, saving a keystroke each time?
    I agree... would be much nicer. It is actually a 3 keystroke process depending on how you open up iLaunch.
    06-18-12 08:58 AM
    That didn't work.
    hi,

please explain what you did, and where it went wrong ?
    06-18-12 01:18 PM
    Great App, really loving it.

Just a small request, in the Launcher feature, you give us the option to turn WiFi on and off, could you also give the option to turn Bluetooth on and off please.

Many thanks.
    its not available at an on off switch like wifi, not even using coding.
    BUT
    you can do that easily, just use custom actions in iLaunch feature

tip: use "Manage Connections" app, then move down, click, etc..
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    06-18-12 01:21 PM
    I agree... would be much nicer. It is actually a 3 keystroke process depending on how you open up iLaunch.
    iLaunch feature is limitless

if you are someone who wants quick access easily just do one of the following

1- to launch apps, then only use custom actions (Space bar key) and assign homescreen key as (Space bar key) to show iLaunch popup.

2- assign convenience side key to Adv OS and LED, then assign instant key (in iLaunch feature) to "favorite apps". then just double press the convenience side key

choose which method you like more.

s
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    06-18-12 01:27 PM
    iLaunch feature is limitless

if you are someone who wants quick access easily just do one of the following

1- to launch apps, then only use custom actions (Space bar key) and assign homescreen key as (Space bar key) to show iLaunch popup.

2- assign convenience side key to Adv OS and LED, then assign instant key (in iLaunch feature) to "favorite apps". then just double press the convenience side key

choose which method you like more.

s
    First of all, thanks for an awesome app. Now to the iLaunch features, I am finding I am using it more than some of the other features. If it is possible, may be give us a choice? so that a single key press will get us to the favorite apps list.
    06-24-12 07:37 PM
    great app. Good to see a developer releasing great apps without charging an arm and liver for it. I was getting used to seeing the "free app! but its probably pretty crappy" apps.
    06-24-12 08:01 PM
    First of all, thanks for an awesome app. Now to the iLaunch features, I am finding I am using it more than some of the other features. If it is possible, may be give us a choice? so that a single key press will get us to the favorite apps list.
    i will see what i can do, but its not easy since i built iLaunch for multiple uses, not just apps
    wolfee48 likes this.
    06-27-12 09:15 AM
    Has anyone got any idea on how to make the BBM Pop-Ups from the app show who the app is from and what they say instead of just New Message from PIN with Unlinked BBM Contact above it?

Thanks in advanced

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dixi1801; 06-27-12 at 03:20 PM.
    06-27-12 03:15 PM
    Has anyone got any idea on how to make the BBM Pop-Ups from the app show who the app is from and what they say instead of just New Message from PIN with Unlinked BBM Contact above it?

Thanks in advanced

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    The popup tries to help users by displaying info (like "Unlinked BBM Contact"), so please link your bbm contact with a Phone contact

Read the FAQs in the "BBM" feature in my app for a step by step help on BBM popups and LEDs
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-28-12 at 10:05 AM.
    06-28-12 10:00 AM
    i will see what i can do, but its not easy since i built iLaunch for multiple uses, not just apps
    Here's how it might work. In "Settings" you give an option to go straight into App Launch mode. If selected, <space> does exactly that. Then, if the user presses <space> again it goes to the Dashboard.
    06-28-12 10:19 AM
    Here's how it might work. In "Settings" you give an option to go straight into App Launch mode. If selected, <space> does exactly that. Then, if the user presses <space> again it goes to the Dashboard.
    But space is already a shortcut key available in favorite apps ( $ = space)
    06-28-12 10:25 AM
    But space is already a shortcut key available in favorite apps ( $ = space)
    Change it!

Seriously, the Launch feature of the app is different from its other features. It's meant to be used constantly, over and over again all through the day, every day. In contrast, setting LEDs etc. is something we do once in a while. For this reason, the added 'a' keystroke needed to actually launch an app is a significant loss of economy/efficiency.

Some people don't use the Launch feature much, if at all. For them, it's better to have the hotkey bring up the dashboard. But for anybody who does use the Launch feature, it's far better for the hotkey to go right into Launch mode, much the way QuickLaunch does it.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    06-29-12 12:28 PM
    I use iLaunch and have it set so the spacebar brings it up and the spacebar again brings up custom actions. Since I have a profile for the office (remove audible notifications for all messages but keep it for phone), I set that profile in custom actions to O for office. Now, when I get to the office, I press space-space-N and when I leave the office space-space-N.

I could see how allowing shortcuts from the main iLaunch screen will save having to press another button for iLaunch but you will also lose the ability to use the same shortcut key multiple times (i.e. the "G' key for a custom action, a favorite website, an app and a contact). Personally, I would never be able to remember that many shortcuts anyway.

But I hope Sultan can continue to work on this app and allow for even more customizations so he can make the most people happy - knowing full well that you can never make everyone happy.
    06-29-12 12:37 PM
    How do u set it up so spacebar opens the iLauncher?? I have set it to 'yes', but nothing happens
    06-29-12 06:12 PM
311 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD