Good day to everyone..

Im new on the blackberry world. I just receive my bb curve and downloaded the opera mini browser, but i looks like it is to much for this phone.
    The pointer moves to slow and also the options.

Does any of you had the same problem?

Regards
    10-27-10 10:18 AM
    Which device do you have and what OS are you running? Also which version of opera?

Did you battery pull after you d/l'ed it?
    10-27-10 10:31 AM
    I had a curve 8520 and i also downloaded the newest opera since it had tabbed browsing. But like yours, mine ran extremely slow. I did a battery pull and everything but it was just slowwww. So i downgraded back to the Opera i had before.

Now i have a Torch and Opera on the Torch is TERRIBLE! So i no longer use it at all. The regular browser gets the job done quite nicely for now...
    10-27-10 10:46 AM
    thank you all por the reply, i was told that there's another browser that bb can run, also..
    Does mozilla has one?
    10-27-10 12:30 PM
    I don't think Mozilla has one, but they were probably referring to the Bolt Browser.

It can be downloaded from this page: Bolt Browser - Download
    10-27-10 10:43 PM
    It's actually just an issue with Opera, and it's not only affecting us 8500 users. It actually happens to every BlackBerry with a trackpad instead of a trackball. (Bold, Torch, Curve, Style, Pearl) Which is pretty much every new BlackBerry. Hopefully Opera is working on solving this problem.
    10-31-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD