What are your opinions?

I downloaded OM when I first got my Bold, but it immediately started slowing my OS and generally causing problems so I deleted it.

However, lately I've been thinking about trying it again.

Your thoughts, please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:09 PM
    From what I have heard, a lot of people are using the bolt browser now. However I continue to use the BB Browser.
    07-10-09 10:16 PM
    Melinda do you have OS 247 for your bold? if you do im not sure why you have that problem, but if you don't, i think you should upgrade to it, it runs very well, i have no issues with it.
    07-10-09 10:31 PM
    yup i agree, opera is quick. it works flawlessly with .282 OS.
    07-11-09 01:09 AM
    Can anyone provide a link for ota? I've tried downloading it from their site and it keeps telling me to go to mini.opera.com. But when I go to it its the exact same page with the exact same options
    07-11-09 04:23 AM
    Go to Opera Browser | Faster & safer Internet | Free Download, there is a place on the site for opera mobile, you put in your cell# and it sends you the link. Click on it, and it downloads. Do a restart afterwards.
    07-11-09 05:15 AM
    i have tried both browsers and i have to say in terms of visual and surfing experience, bolt gives me a better time than opera. opera doesn't seem to quite display the pages properly and is laggier compared to bolt on my device.
    07-11-09 05:17 AM
    The BBbrowser on the Bold is better than the Bolt and Opera browsers. The BB browser is a lot more intuitive. The other two browsers are faster, but they do not render web pages as well as the BB browser. I have heard a lot of negative reviews concerning the BB browser, and I can't seem to see what the problem is. I personally enjoy the browser and have come to appreciate its functionality. Soon, the 5.0 update will be upon us and the browser will be even better. Stick with the native browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:29 AM
    i stopped using the bb browser a week in, i switch between bolt and opera since sometimes one cant do what another one does, but overall i use bolt
    07-16-09 11:50 AM
    opera mobile or opera mini????
    07-16-09 12:01 PM
    the way i think about it is that the bb browser is always running even when you close it so why add ANOTHER browser and have 2 running all the time? bb browser looks good and just works for me. and i dont think there is an opera MOBILE for blackberry, just mini :P
    07-16-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD