Just downloaded OperaMini 5.1, installed without problems, i can browse the web, the thing is, touching the buttons is very clumsy, sliding the finger on the screen simulates the trackball movements on others BB phones.
    The screen is small, with blue borders, and cant landscape, or use fullscreen.

I did disable compatibility mode, and now i can see Opera take up the whole screen (nice), but now it's like the touchscreen is not working, i keep scrolling and pressing but nothing happens.

OS 5.0.0.328
    Plat 4.2.0.128
    are there versions upto date?

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    07-30-10 09:58 AM
    Even though the native BlackBerry browser is extremely slow at rendering webpages, and doesn't work with every webpage, I find it works seamlessly with my Storm. I have had the Opera Mini in the other older versions and I recently upgraded to the new 5.1 also. The biggest problem I have found is that when you use the keyboard to enter a web address or search, the screen goes to a blank white screen after the keyboard disappears. This happens on my Storm in either portrait or landscape position.
    07-30-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD