Just wanna say that this runs really smooth faster than the native browser to me. So far I've been using it for a couple hours n working how I would want the internet to be.

And just wanna see what others think of it
    08-07-09 01:51 AM
    Just wanna say that this runs really smooth faster than the native browser to me. So far I've been using it for a couple hours n working how I would want the internet to be.

I bounce back and forth between opera and Bolt.
    08-07-09 01:54 AM
    I used to use opera a lot when I first downloaded it but I didn't like that it didn't have the shortcuts as the bb browser did.
    You can't swipe up to open the keyboard and when you want to type the address the keyboard doesn't automatically show up.
    If I want to visit a web site that's not mobile friendly I do use opera. If bb browser was as fast as opera I would just use bb browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:12 AM
    I also use both, the shortcuts of the BB browser is also just about the only thing taking me back to it. I am eagerly awaiting the new Firefox (Fennec) mobile browser but seems it is going to be a loooong wait still.
    08-07-09 06:24 AM
    If you want the keyboard to pop up when you want it....

BB button
    Settings
    Uncheck autocomplete address input
    Questions? Just search the issue. Its been covered pretty well here.
    08-07-09 07:22 AM
    The reason opera runs faster is because it is all going through their servers compared to the native browser which runs through RIMS servers. It also renders pages better but i find the native browser easier to use
    08-07-09 11:03 AM
    I prefer Bolt over Opera

08-07-09 11:53 AM
    Does someone have the link...please.
    I will givw a try.
    08-07-09 12:14 PM
    Never used opera until I upgraded to os 5.0 and love it. Because of the browser issues with 5.0 it is very useful and super fast for me... :-)

08-07-09 01:17 PM
    Yeah I love Opera, find it works much better for me then Bolt or the BB browser. I think I'll stick with Opera unless something else as good or better comes out.
    08-07-09 01:23 PM
    Never used Opera. I think ill try it. I have been using bolt and I really like it.

08-07-09 02:12 PM
    I love Opera Mini. In fact I'm on it now. Only thing I dislike about it is when you receive a text and try to load a page, there's a long delay in rendering it. Other than that the five second rule works lol.

08-07-09 02:15 PM
    the bad thing about opera is that large images or pages with many images dont fully load. and it's almost impossible to check a tick box!
    08-07-09 03:45 PM
    If you want the keyboard to pop up when you want it....

BB button
    Settings
    Uncheck autocomplete address input
    Questions? Just search the issue. Its been covered pretty well here.
    I tried selecting that option but can't highlight it.

08-07-09 03:50 PM
    exactly what i mean. impossible to select a check box. not precise at all
    08-07-09 03:57 PM
    I love Opera Mini. I'm on it right now. The BB browser is so sluggish and choppy when u scroll.

08-07-09 07:56 PM
    I still haven't been able to get the keyboard to work properly, so this app is largely useless for me.
    08-07-09 10:20 PM
    I tried selecting that option but can't highlight it.

Try this method. Goto settings in landscape position, click menu button and click show keyboard. Then press the "U" button to tab through the different boxes until auto-complete box is highlighted, then click return key to select/deselect the box.

Then hide keyboard and save.
    Last edited by catbertz; 08-07-09 at 11:57 PM.
    08-07-09 11:40 PM

I love using it for crackberry mobile
    Very Fun and Easy to use unlike the native browser which cuts 2-3 words off every line in column view!
    08-08-09 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD