Only on a few themes i start having problems with Opera(both versions). When i hit the menu button, it flashes for a brief second then disappers. If i scroll up or down, each line will flash on the off. It only does this a few different themes. Any ideas???
    07-13-09 10:46 PM
    I don't believe that a theme would have anything to do with how effect Opera would run on your BB. I would suggest going through and clearing your browser cache and other garbage off the phone from time to time. Remember that a BB is like a mini computer. Too much crap can clog and slow apps down. Just my take on things.
    07-13-09 10:55 PM
    Hi there,
    Some animated themes with the transparent menus, definatly have an effect on menus in opera mini and bolt, for me anyway. It's a theme related problem.
    07-14-09 07:58 AM
    The problem is in the theme..if a theme is animated or has a transparent menus screen it will blink and dissappear..I've had this problem myself found out it was the theme through trial and era..I just chuckedf the them..or if you like your theme just deal with it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD