Hi guys !

New here. I've been lurking 'round for quite some time now, but I finally decided to join up !^^

So, my first post and question concerns Opera Mini on the 9500 : it's really fast, smooth but...one thing I really can't understand, is why the ****, when I load up a website with lots of pictures, it start loading and showing 'round 40% (if not 20% sometimes) of the total pictures of the website. The ones it didn't load would just appear as a blank square of color. The storm browser doesn't do that (although it's really not half as fast as opera, even running with .151 but that's my own feeling), nor the bolt browser. Which, by the way, may just become my browser of choice for the storm, since I just noticed a new version is out and for having tested it 30min or so, I can say it's REALLY good.

So, guys, any idea about what's up with my opera mini issue ? (And sorry for my english, trying my best)
    07-07-09 02:15 PM
    The picture problem is known. We all have it. It is one of a handful of compromises we accept right now in exchange for pure speed. Bolt has its compromises too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 02:33 PM
    Hmmkay, didn't know everyone had that issue, otherwise I wouldn't have posted. Weird cause I looked on forums and stuff but didn't really find anything stating that issue as it is.

Anyway, thanks ! At least, now I know.
    And I know that I'll stick to Bolt for now.
    07-07-09 02:36 PM
    I hope they fix this bug soon! I tried bolt and don't really like it.

07-31-09 06:09 PM
    I don't get the fascination with Bolt. It's just a stripped down version of the BB native browser.
    Opera Mini rules!! Too bad we can't click on email links with it. Only issue I have.
    07-31-09 06:16 PM
    Change your picture quality setting to low and it will load most if not all pictures its like there's a cache limit or something the higher quality setting the less pictures are rendered

07-31-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD