I am still having trouble trying to get the new Opera Mini browser to work on my blackberry. i downloaded it using my blackberry. then it says something about looking in the java apps to get it working--- but i dont know where to look. and there is not any icon on my screen. and my blackberry wont let me redownload the software to try it again. so i am totally stumped.

can anyone out there assist me?

i am new with the whole blackberry thing.. and i can seem to get a grasp on it yet

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    05-27-09 10:29 AM
    You might want to try this:
    Open the 'browser' then hit MENU, scroll down and open Options and then open Browser Configuration, there you can make the needed Java changes.....Good luck....
    05-27-09 10:53 AM
    Open browser, hit Menu key/Browser Configuration. Then, make sure it looks like this...

Now, go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and delete Opera Mini. Once OM is deleted go here: http://mini.opera.com/ and download OM 4.2 OTA.
    05-27-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks so much! I got into the Browser Configuration and checked all of those boxes... then I went into the options/advanced options/applications and tried to delete the Opera Mini....

HOWEVER the delete button does not work-- how do you delete an application???

Thanks so much for your help-- i feel so silly not knowing how to do these things.. so i really appreciate your assistance!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!
    05-28-09 01:41 PM
    Thanks so much! I got into the Browser Configuration and checked all of those boxes... then I went into the options/advanced options/applications and tried to delete the Opera Mini....

HOWEVER the delete button does not work-- how do you delete an application???

Thanks so much for your help-- i feel so silly not knowing how to do these things.. so i really appreciate your assistance!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!
    Press the Menu button and choose Delete from the menu.
    05-28-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD