I just upgraded to the new 5.0 with Sprint. Yeah, there are some bugs, but it seems like a pretty decent imporvement. One thing I noticed is that Opera mini doesn't work like it used to. Used to be that you could use the trackball to press when you highlighted a link (in the start page). Now, you have to hit the enter key.

What's more, when I went to re-install it from AppWorld, it wasn't even there. Does that mean it doesn't work with 5.0?

02-11-10 09:02 AM
    I just upgraded to the new 5.0 with Sprint. Yeah, there are some bugs, but it seems like a pretty decent imporvement. One thing I noticed is that Opera mini doesn't work like it used to. Used to be that you could use the trackball to press when you highlighted a link (in the start page). Now, you have to hit the enter key.

What's more, when I went to re-install it from AppWorld, it wasn't even there. Does that mean it doesn't work with 5.0?

Same problem here, it seems like opera mini 4.2 thinks its on a touch screen with this upgrade, I don't really want to go back to mini 5 but do I guess ill try that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 09:09 AM
    Mini 5 beta 2 works fine, I prefer 4.2 but this will have to do until 4.2 catches up or BB comes out with a better browser

02-11-10 09:35 AM
    Mini 5 beta is awesome!!

02-11-10 10:00 AM
    I also had problems with Opera not working with the Tour upgrade. I went to opera.com/mini and downloaded the new beta version and it's working.
    02-11-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD