On a previous version of Operamini, I used to be able to uncheck mobile view, and it would load the actual web page instead of the mobile version, but now with v4.1, I still can't view the non mobile site, even though I uncheck mobile view. Is there a way to fix this, or can I do this on the BlackBerry browser instead?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 08:49 AM
    I just checked opera minis webpage out and didn't find any thing about it only viewing mobile pages. im a bb noob so I would suggest a reformat, battery pull, or call up customer support.

11-23-08 09:59 AM
    Have you checked the full screen mode?
    11-23-08 10:09 AM
    Yes, I guess it works by clicking on page overview, but if you try to go on a page like yahoo, it automatically defaults to the mobile page because it detects that you are logging on with a phone browser. The old Opera version I had before wouldn't do that.

11-23-08 12:01 PM
    Yes, I guess it works by clicking on page overview, but if you try to go on a page like yahoo, it automatically defaults to the mobile page because it detects that you are logging on with a phone browser. The old Opera version I had before wouldn't do that.

Whenever you change an om setting you have to do a save or it will switch back..
    11-23-08 12:32 PM
    I have noticed that the BB browser will now show the full Yahoo page instead of the wap page now. Which is good when you have fantasy teams to manage.
    11-23-08 03:42 PM
    I have noticed that the BB browser will now show the full Yahoo page instead of the wap page now. Which is good when you have fantasy teams to manage.
    Only as good as your team my friend, I prefer the carnage that is my team in WAP, alot less graphic...
    11-23-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD