I downloaded Opera Mini, and whenever I try to install it, I scroll to the bottom and hit "accept". Then it just closes and when I go to open it, it just has the same install screen where I have to scroll down and hit "accept" again. Help?
    02-28-10 11:44 AM
    Wow.. guess nobody has had any problems installing Opera Mini....

Tried battery pull, tried reinstalling, tryed configuring my APN settings....

Any suggestions?
    02-28-10 01:25 PM
    Same thing is happening to me now....will try a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 02:53 PM
    If you figure it out, please let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 03:43 PM
    i just kept hitting accept by pressing the spacebar and then went to applications had to edit the permissions to allow instead of automatic. works fine! still getting used to the text entry screen and using the space bar or return key to accept.
    02-28-10 05:53 PM
    I have been having that problem since upgrading to 5.0 so now im stuck with mini 5 beta 2. Its almost as if when I try running mini 4.2 it thinks its installed on a touch screen or something, I hope Opera knows this
    02-28-10 07:20 PM
    simple solution guys, it doesnt repond to the click of the touchpad, highlight accept, and press the enter button on the keypad.

the fact that opera, or this version of it doesnt recognise the trackpad as a button is why i dnt use it.
    02-28-10 07:42 PM
    simple solution guys, it doesnt repond to the click of the touchpad, highlight accept, and press the enter button on the keypad.

the fact that opera, or this version of it doesnt recognise the trackpad as a button is why i dnt use it.
    It still isnt right, yea clicking enter will install it but still thinks its on a touch screen, worked great with scrolling and everything before upgrade to 5.0, so, anyway, I think until Opera catches up to 5.0 its going to be useless on a BB
    02-28-10 07:49 PM
    Has anyone come up with a solution for this yet? This is really pissing me off!!! I'm not going back to Opera 5 beta 2 and the BB browser is slower than slow.

Anyone????? TIA
    03-07-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD