Although I don't connect to MySpace a lot on my Blackberry, I had a few friend requests that I didn't want to wait until later to check. Using Opera Mini, I tried to access MySpace and when I did, EVERYTHING was in a foreign language. Has anyone else ever experienced that problem?

I tried removing Opera and reloading...I pulled my battery and restarted...Nothing would put the language back to English. Well I take that back. At the bottom of the MySpace screen, I was able to figure out that if I click on "MySpace International" and then click United States (English), then it would go back to the English version. Although that solved the problem for the current session, when I tried to log back in later, the foreign language was back.

PLEASE HELP!!! Everything else on Opera Mini homescreen was fine (i.e. Facebook)
    08-12-08 05:01 AM
    I've had the same problem. Don't know what causes it though.
    08-12-08 06:07 AM
    Same here! I'm on myspace a lot and opera mini is so much better to use. What to do......?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 06:20 AM
    is your mysapce language still messed up? does it go back and forth between english and another language?

i wonder if the opera site might be able to help...
    08-12-08 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD