Hello,

I'm trying to install Opera Mini on my BB and have failed. So i SMS the link to myself and all it does, is send me to the downloading options screen, does anyone have a direct link or any way to actually install opera mini?

Thanks!
    08-10-09 09:33 AM
    Hello,

I'm trying to install Opera Mini on my BB and have failed. So i SMS the link to myself and all it does, is send me to the downloading options screen, does anyone have a direct link or any way to actually install opera mini?

Thanks!
    Get it here make sure u do it on phone
    08-10-09 09:34 AM
    Have you gone to operamini.com? It should automatically determine your device and give you the appropriate downloads. I'm not sure why your download is failing unless you don't have sufficient signal.
    08-10-09 09:36 AM
    Have you gone to operamini.com? It should automatically determine your device and give you the appropriate downloads. I'm not sure why your download is failing unless you don't have sufficient signal.
    Yeah, for some weird reason it keeps pulling it up as if i was browsing with firefox or IE.
    08-10-09 09:38 AM
    Get it here make sure u do it on phone
    I freaking love you thank you soooooooooooo much!
    08-10-09 09:43 AM
    Yeah, for some weird reason it keeps pulling it up as if i was browsing with firefox or IE.
    Really? Weird. When I went to opera.com it brought it up as if I was using IE, but when I went to operamini.com it went straight to the dl page. Oh well, I'm glad you got it to download though
    08-10-09 09:44 AM
    I freaking love you thank you soooooooooooo much!
    no problem
    08-10-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD