Wtf I'm trying to download operamini and I keep getting this gateway timed out sort of error. What is the bb browser I don't think I have it where can I get it if I don't. If I do how do I turn it on. Att is my carrier if that helps. Fustration is mounting and something is about to explode. Please please any answeres???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 04:16 PM
    Are you able to visit other web sites?
    Opera Mini Beta is located at m.opera.com
    Browser > go to > m.opera.com
    03-24-10 04:29 PM
    Are you able to visit other web sites?
    Opera Mini Beta is located at m.opera.com
    Browser > go to > m.opera.com
    When I try to go there that is when I get the gate way error message

03-24-10 05:36 PM
    I am getting the same exact error. I hope it doesn't have something to do with the newest leak...
    03-24-10 10:30 PM
    Wait...if you can't find your BB browser, and can't dload opera...what are you using to download opera? lol
    03-24-10 11:11 PM
    It looks like opera's download site is down.

03-24-10 11:54 PM
    I am getting the same exact error. I hope it doesn't have something to do with the newest leak...
    Well after much trial and tribulation I figured out the problem. When I installed the bb desktop manager for the first time it told me there was an update available. (5.0.ect) I thought it was for the program itself but it was for the bb so it removed key core software and added noncompatible software to my bb which in turn gave me the error message. I uninstalled desktop manager then reinstalled it and chose the correct OS and ignored the update available. Plugged up the bb and it did its thing. This morn I went to m.opera.com and downloaded it successfully. Hope this is your problem. It is a easy fix. Thanks for everyone elses input and my bb thanks yall too cause it is still n 1 piece. Lol

03-25-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD