I've had my Blackberry for 5 months now and am very impressed with it. However, the only thing is, I have to reboot my blackberry almost everytime I want to use the Opera Mini and Google Maps applications. After I reboot it, it works fine for 1 hour but then on opera mini it says "failed to connect to the Internet. 100 java.lang.securityExeption:javax.microedition.io.C onnector.socket". And when I click either "click here to start the connection test or Try again, it comes up with the same thing but then I reboot it and it works fine for 1 hour. Any ideas? I've got an unlimited data plan on t-mobile. On the facebook app, I click login and it says "could not connect because a data service is not available. Please try again later". But I've got an unlimited data plan :S even after I reboot the blackberry it doesn't work, only google maps and opera mini do for 1 hour :S and on goodle maps, it's the same as opera mini, it works fine for an hour after I reboot it but then says basically the same thing as opera mini. Any ideas on how to fix it?? Thanks (Y)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 04:27 PM
    Is it a generic data plan or BIS? Many BB apps will only work on BIS (Facebook is one of them). It could also be the reason why the other apps are having trouble.

Call T-Mo and check with them.
    04-18-10 04:49 PM
    Its not a BIS so I'll call t-mobile tomorow. Thanks (Y)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD