so i have the .141/5.0 hybrid and have been using the full keyboard mode in portrait mode...

i like that so much better, but has anyone been having problems with that in opera mini?

when i go to press the space, it inserts an 0.... i may do some more testing, but i think opera mini just needs some more updating...

cant wait till skyfire comes out!
    05-04-09 04:43 PM
    so i have the .141/5.0 hybrid and have been using the full keyboard mode in portrait mode...

i like that so much better, but has anyone been having problems with that in opera mini?

when i go to press the space, it inserts an 0.... i may do some more testing, but i think opera mini just needs some more updating...

cant wait till skyfire comes out!
    im on the same hybrid and im not having that problem
    05-04-09 04:49 PM
    hmm o, for the keyboard, when i type, it acts like i have it in sure press or multi touch mode.... and im not sure how to change that....

i think i just need to switch a few settings for the keyboard or the way my presses work, but im not sure how to get that
    05-04-09 06:11 PM
    the only thing you can change is what kind of keyboard you have in portrait... full suretype or multitap
    05-04-09 06:19 PM
    oh... weird.

ok well i guess i'll try some other stuff
    05-04-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD