I have a question, on opera when I put the fonts on medium I get this ugly font ( similar to bbcasual) it does not look good and makes certain websites look screwed up. Any way to change thos fonts to make them look like the fonts when you have them on small

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:39 PM
    just put the font that u want opera mini to use in the Windows folder.. and rename it by placing an 'a' before it.. example.. 'Tahoma.ttf' should be renamed to 'aTahoma.ttf' ..copy to windows folder and restart phone..
    05-10-09 09:45 PM
    I keep seeing people talking about opera mini I can't find anyway of downloading it can someone please hook me up with a link
    05-10-09 09:50 PM
    I'm sorry I don't understand. I downloaded ota. Should I download it to pc ? Even then how do I change the fo ts when all I have is an alx and a cod file

05-10-09 09:51 PM
    I keep seeing people talking about opera mini I can't find anyway of downloading it can someone please hook me up with a link
    You sir, LINK Ooo be sure to navigate it via your phone, it is the OTA link.

I'm sorry I don't understand. I downloaded ota. Should I download it to pc ? Even then how do I change the fo ts when all I have is an alx and a cod file

Oh what I meant was explore the folder inside your phone by connecting it to your pc, then going to My Computer, and finding the phone there.
    05-10-09 09:54 PM
    oI Platinum Io you are the sh!t thanks
    05-10-09 09:59 PM
    i plugged my phone in and opened the folder . all i see is setting folder (which brings you to media and is empty) flycast documents and some other things. where do I see the fonts and rename them? thanks in advance
    05-10-09 10:05 PM
    if you could provide a step by step instructions it would be greatly appreciated
    05-10-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD