Finally got my data plan activated this afternoon and I installed Opera Mini v4 but hen I run it I get this error: "Opera Mini 4
    The application operatte$2dhifi has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy" Any ideas?
    11-03-08 09:42 AM
    Anyone have any ideas on this? I would REALLY like to get this to work!!
    11-03-08 05:41 PM
    Boosting this to the top as still NO solutions...
    11-04-08 01:33 PM
    If the Firewall is switched on, then it won't allow OM to communicate. To chack the Firewall go to Options, Advanced Options, TCP and check to see if it is Enabled. If you can switch it off, now would be the time.

If there is a little red padlock beside the Firewall. This means that you can't turn the Firewall off. This in turn means that the problem is with the IT Policy.

To remove the IT Policy, first sync your phne and then do a Backup (do not miss these steps). Now download CrackUtil and install it. Connect your phone and use CrackUtil to Reset the IT Policy.

Since you are running OS 4.5, this is a simple procedure.

Hopefully this will remove the little lock symbol and let you Disable the Firewall.
    11-04-08 01:48 PM
    Switched the firewall off annnndddddd.... I no longer get that error but now I get a "Failed to connect to the internet. Go to http://www.operamini.com/help?version=4.1 with your desktop browser ir contact your service provider for internet settings.
    11-04-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD