I notice some improvement with loading ans GUI speeds. The 8530 should be able to handle almost anything since we have about the same specs as other devices excluding resolution and camera. Like processing, memory, graphics (openGL on 8530)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-20-10 02:31 AM
    I love Opera 5 on my 8520. Makes up for not having 3G. I just hope they sort out the jumpy mouse cursor. Although sayin that, its not as bad as the beta version as I can now actually select any link on the page I'm viewing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 04:45 AM
    I just did a clean install today, and the newest build is definitely a bit faster than the previous build I had. it's less memory intensive as well. I'm having trouble posting on forums though, but I like the new way of copying and pasting when typing in a textbox. I just think the UI needs to be a whole lot smaller than it is now, because it takes up too much of the screen IMO.
    03-20-10 10:01 AM
    Ok, I know this is supposed to be a simple feat, installing an app.
    But, after installing Opera Mini 5.1 using my BB desktop app, And BOLT they not showing in the BB 8530.

The only place I can see Opera is in under Options, Applications, Third Party.

What am I missing?
    Last edited by Aaron02; 03-16-11 at 08:29 AM.
    03-15-11 06:43 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD