I have downloaded OM from the ota link posted and have done a battery pull. I have also set up the APN with Verizon 1 and it still says that it can not connect. I searched the forum and didnt find any other ways to fix this. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work. I am on 5.0.0.230. Does it have to be in compatibility mode?

Thanks
    09-19-09 10:05 AM
    No compatibility mode. When the can't connect message comes up select the check connection option, when it is done exit and restart Opera you should then be able to get a connection. At least that worked for me.
    09-19-09 10:11 AM
    No compatibility mode. When the can't connect message comes up select the check connection option, when it is done exit and restart Opera you should then be able to get a connection. At least that worked for me.
    thanks for the reply. Did you also have the settings as follows?

APN Setting Enabled
    APN: Verizon 1

APN Authentication Enabled
    Username for APN (blank)
    Password for APN (blank)
    09-19-09 10:19 AM
    I have downloaded OM from the ota link posted and have done a battery pull. I have also set up the APN with Verizon 1 and it still says that it can not connect. I searched the forum and didnt find any other ways to fix this. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work. I am on 5.0.0.230. Does it have to be in compatibility mode?

Thanks
    make sure your connection in opera mini settings is on http and not socket . Socket does not work on . 203

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 12:17 PM
    After all the suggestions I still can not get past the "couldnt load EULA" screen. It wont let me pick socket our http. It just exits after it finished checking fonts and gives me the above message.

Any other suggestions would be great. What am I missing? Really want to try the new OM out.
    09-19-09 02:57 PM
    After all the suggestions I still can not get past the "couldnt load EULA" screen. It wont let me pick socket our http. It just exits after it finished checking fonts and gives me the above message.

Any other suggestions would be great. What am I missing? Really want to try the new OM out.
    i haded the same problem when i first loaded it. had to un nstall then down load the alx and cod files from operas website and use DM to install.it then worked ! fyi you may need to do a battery pull afterwards
    09-19-09 04:49 PM
    make sure you're d/ling the BB version i had the same problem at first. click on the more opinions and chose the Opera mini for BB
    09-20-09 06:15 PM
    I had the same problem I went into an email and opened a link with the open on opera mini option and it just started working for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 06:19 PM
    still does not work for me! don't know what i am doing wrong but it wont load. opera 4.2 loads fine but the beta does not
    09-20-09 08:11 PM
    edit permissions trying allowing everything
    09-21-09 02:16 AM
    Is there any way to get the search bar (where you enter the web address) any larger on Opera Mini 5 beta? It is so small I can't even see what I've typed. I've made the font as large as possible but unlike Mini 4 is stays tiny. Thanks for any help
    09-23-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD