Never been a big fan of Opera Mini, but this new beta seems to have addressed the features I thought were lacking - in-line text editing, fonts render better, etc. My question - on the new speed dial screen with 9 web screenshots, how do I change them? Spots 1,2 and 3 are taken by myopera.com, bbc and wikipedia. I don't want any of those on there but can't figure out how to change.

thanks!
    10-27-09 08:43 AM
    Instead of a quick press of the # slot they are in, try holding the # for a sec or two then you should get a menu for edit or delete.
    01-30-10 01:08 PM
    I tried it but it doesn't work for me. Any ideas? I even tried it with the num lock on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 03:56 AM
    If you have a track ball device highlight the speed dial you want to change and press and hold trackball until a small menu pops up over the highlighted area. From that menu you can clear the speed dial setting.

Now how do you add new ones?

01-31-10 04:43 AM
    If you have a track ball device highlight the speed dial you want to change and press and hold trackball until a small menu pops up over the highlighted area. From that menu you can clear the speed dial setting.

Now how do you add new ones?

You either edit or clear after you press your trackball to get the menu. Try your same method now that it is cleared and it will let you add it.
    01-31-10 08:26 AM
    LOL, I know that, I meant about adding like saved pages or such. But I figured it out. Thanks!

01-31-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD