Does anyone know how to fix this issue...

I am trying to set up my speed dials and some of them take up the whole speed dial "button " while some are minimized inside the button. Like a little cube inside the button with borders.

Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about? If not I can take a screen shot, but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 12:05 AM
    Mine does that too. Not sure why either. If someone knows how to fix it, that would be pretty cool
    03-06-10 12:31 AM
    You will have to open up a new tab at the bottom. Go the the page you want with that tab. Then switch to your original tab (start page) and bring up you history and go to it that way. Its a pain but it works. Of it doesn't work the first time try again. I had to try a few times but it finally worked.

03-06-10 12:37 AM
    I think it just takes a snapshot at the time you bookmark a certain page, make sure you are zoomed into the page when you bookmark it and than assign the link to a box of your choice.
    03-06-10 01:08 AM
    You will have to open up a new tab at the bottom. Go the the page you want with that tab. Then switch to your original tab (start page) and bring up you history and go to it that way. Its a pain but it works. Of it doesn't work the first time try again. I had to try a few times but it finally worked.

This is correct. I would visit the sites you want to add, and then select the add from the history. It works.
    03-06-10 10:16 AM
    You guys are awesome! Totally worked! Thank you!

How bout this...? Anyone know how to sync your Favorites, Speed Dials, History, etc? I am getting a replacement storm monday and don't want to have to set it opera all over again if I don't have to.

Thanks again everyone!
    03-06-10 12:02 PM
    The only sync you can do is from opera desktop from your PC. Unfortunately you can not save your mobile version. If you are using Opera desktop version on your pc, you are in luck.
    03-06-10 01:27 PM
    Correct, the sync for the Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 does not currently support syncing on the phone. The Mini 4 does this but would be a downgrade as far as I'm concerned.
    03-08-10 06:22 PM
    Why wouldnt it work from the phone? It gives the option to start an OperaLink account from the phone.

03-08-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD