When I'm browsing forums for some reason when the title of a topic is long and I click it, it just refreshes the page or goes to the topic above or below the topic I click. Anyone know how to fix this or am I the only one having this problem? Thank you for any help you can give me.
    02-04-10 10:14 PM
    Happens to me too! All you do is just hit the link again then it'll work, I guess it's just an issue with the app, seeing it's still in Beta phase.

Btw 1500 posts!!!!!!!!!!
    02-04-10 10:34 PM
    It may also have something to do with this Opera Mini - Server Upgrade to 4.15.2444. Opera seems to be running a little off lately. I'm especially missing my password manager
    By the way, congrats on the 1500
    02-04-10 10:44 PM
    It may also have something to do with this Opera Mini - Server Upgrade to 4.15.2444. Opera seems to be running a little off lately. I'm especially missing my password manager
    By the way, congrats on the 1500
    Thank you for the server status update, new news to me, and thank you for the congrats!
    02-04-10 10:52 PM
    That happened to me once. It was quite strange - I kept thinking I was tapping the wrong link. It corrected itself when I refreshed the page.
    02-05-10 10:34 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to change the keyboard display on Opera? When in portrait mode, the keyboard shows only in 'Multitap Mode' when typing into the address bar. Is there a way to change it to 'Suretype Mode'. Also, can this be made to be the default browser?
    02-06-10 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD