I was on Opera Mini earlier today and it was acting fine and then all of a sudden, it started acting weird. The red menu disappeared and turned black. It wouldn't load pages. The curser turned black and when it went to highlight something, it highlighted in black (so you couldn't see anything).

I exited out of it and forgot about it. I reset the phone by taking out the battery for another reason... and just now I went to look at Opera Mini and once again, same thing. What's going on and how do I fix it?
    04-17-07 02:24 PM
    that you may need to check you connection settings in the menu, alternatively, delete the app and reload. Its a pain but might solve it.....
    04-17-07 02:51 PM
    Okay, I deleted it and reloaded it and now it's all better. That was bizarre tho.

Why do these things happen to me?!
    04-17-07 06:46 PM
    ...but don't take it personally, blackberry226 I ALWAYS want the answer to as to "why"....it's annoying that sometimes a delete and a reinstall or taking the battery out makes all right with the world again for no apparent reason. Glad all is working ok now!

Okay, I deleted it and reloaded it and now it's all better. That was bizarre tho.

Why do these things happen to me?!
    04-17-07 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD