Hi, thanks for reading. I'm inquiring about the accuracy of the cursor, it seems a bit temperamental at times, not as smooth as the Internet Browser. I have been using Opera Mini for the past three weeks and I still haven't got used to how the cursor works on it. Is there a way to make it so it's like the Internet Browser, or if it's the same with other BlackBerry 9700 devices?
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 11:43 AM
    nope its what opera set it to... you'll get used to it... lol sorry
    08-07-10 11:52 AM
    nope its what opera set it to... you'll get used to it... lol sorry
    have to agree. You get used to it. In my opinion, even with the slightly erratic cursor, Opera blows the other browser options out of the water in speed and ease of use.
    08-07-10 01:04 PM
    I use version 5 for the Bold. it works really well. What do others use?

08-07-10 01:39 PM
    I use 4.2 cuz I don't like 5 and I don't have those issues.
    08-07-10 01:55 PM
    I use the latest version 5 aswell. I agree that it is faster than the other browsers. Not sure if it is faster than Safari on the iPhone 4? :P I guess I'll have to get used to it then

08-07-10 01:56 PM
    I hate opera for that ... That's the only reason I won't install that browser on my berry... Such a shame :/
    08-07-10 02:03 PM
    Opera 5.1 is on my device
    08-07-10 02:12 PM
    It should be an issue which may be fixed in later versions of Opera. Bolt is a bit easier but is still quite behind as it's pretty new. I use Internet Browser for quick searching sometimes, but the Javascript compatibility still doesn't seem to be as good as how Opera Mini handles certain websites. Does anyone know when Flash is coming to RIM products? They said in the middle of 2010 and it still doesn't seem likely.

08-07-10 03:29 PM
    Bolt is great. But it's ugly as **** :/ I really hope that Opera will improve cursor issue with some update..
    08-07-10 03:35 PM
    It should be an issue which may be fixed in later versions of Opera. Bolt is a bit easier but is still quite behind as it's pretty new. I use Internet Browser for quick searching sometimes, but the Javascript compatibility still doesn't seem to be as good as how Opera Mini handles certain websites. Does anyone know when Flash is coming to RIM products? They said in the middle of 2010 and it still doesn't seem likely.

the new BB6 browser aka webkit aka 9800 (new device) SHOULD have flash in the browser, but i really dont know for sure... give it another 4-5 days and you'll know soon enough as AT&T will be launching the device on the 12th
    08-08-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD