I remember selecting wifi thinking it would search for wireless networks. But now it will only connect when my Bold connects to a wireless network, which is only @ home, where I have a laptop. I cannot find a connections setting anywhere in the program, and was wondering if anyone is familiar with this browser. All google regurgitated was symbian specific, and though I followed many instructions, I never found any option for connections. Any help is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 02:47 PM
    I remember selecting wifi thinking it would search for wireless networks. But now it will only connect when my Bold connects to a wireless network, which is only @ home, where I have a laptop. I cannot find a connections setting anywhere in the program, and was wondering if anyone is familiar with this browser. All google regurgitated was symbian specific, and though I followed many instructions, I never found any option for connections. Any help is appreciated.

wait, im not getting what you trying to say. so you want opera mini to work on another wifi network other than ur home network or u mean u want it to work over the carrier 3g network?
    01-06-10 03:06 PM
    I want it to connect to 3G whenever I'm out of wifi range. All it says is

"connection terminated: could not connect"

But it works fine if I have a wifi connection.

01-06-10 03:54 PM
    I want it to connect to 3G whenever I'm out of wifi range. All it says is

"connection terminated: could not connect"

But it works fine if I have a wifi connection.

Go to settings>advanced>protocol>change to HTTP. I think socket works only by wi-fi.

There is really no WIFI specific setting. HTTP works all-round.
    01-07-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD