I am trying to sync from my phone in Opera Mini 5. I'd like to sync in order to get the speed dial settings I set up in my desktop Opera 10.
    How can I do this from the phone?
    04-06-10 10:05 AM
    Simply go to File -> Synchronize. Opera will then prompt you for an "Opera" account login and password. If you do not have one then it will require you to make oneOnce your account is created all your bookmarks, contacts and speed dial settings will be synced to your Opera account and can thus be synced between other copies of Opera running on other computers. Write down your Opera Account name and password.To do this on another computer. Open Opera, go to the drop down File menu, and click Synchronize and enter the username and password for the account you just made. Your custom settings can now be accessed anywhere.You can Stop Synchronizing any time you wish by going back to the drop down file menu and clicking just that, "Stop Synchronizing".
    04-07-10 05:12 AM
    I would like to upgrade to Opera Mini 5, but am having trouble getting my many Opera Mini 4 bookmarks to sync. I would really like to avoid having to reprogram all my bookmarks manually.

I created a MyOpera account from the Windows browser, and logged in and went into the screen to enable synchronization. But when I try to sync from Opera Mini 4 (or even Opera Mini 5 beta2), it fails to connect and gives a 503 error (in 4) or Unknown Error (in 5b2 - see attached pic). Is this a common problem?

It appears that now that OM5 is out of beta, it will overwrite OM4, so I cannot install OM5 until I get this problem ironed out.

Has anyone figured out a fix to this problem?
    Last edited by RhythmDoctor; 05-06-10 at 08:47 PM.
    05-06-10 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD