Goto link below on BB and download OM5. I downloaded it to my 8350i on Boost and it works great! I like Opera Link, I use Opera 10 internet browser and it links my 9 Speed Dial sites to BB. Good luck.

http://m.opera.com/
    03-16-10 06:45 PM
    Wonder if they fixed the issue with the pointer movement not allowing to click on certain text boxes or links? I've tried the beta twice, hate to waste my time again.
    03-16-10 06:51 PM
    I'm digging it so far... Happy for 30 minutes now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 11:32 PM
    i keep getting "download failed"
    03-17-10 01:04 PM
    Find scrolling with the trackball is slower than other browsers. Had it lock up replying to a post. Couldn't get out of it.

03-17-10 11:23 PM
    Downloaded it and it looks much better than the old version, but I keep getting lock ups that only a battery pull can fix. I wished it worked flawlessly because when it does work it's so much better than any other browser.
    03-19-10 07:42 AM
    When I choose the "open in Opera Mini" link it only takes me to the homepage and not the actual link. Is anyone else having this problem ?

03-19-10 08:48 AM
    Wonder if they fixed the issue with the pointer movement not allowing to click on certain text boxes or links? I've tried the beta twice, hate to waste my time again.
    This was the ONLY issue I encountered in the 2nd Beta. But it is now fixed. This is the perfect browser.

03-21-10 11:33 PM
    Totally slows my 8100 down to simply useless. I get scrolling around problems - every move of the cursor/trackball causes a 2-3 second delay (the hourglass pops up pausing everything while who-knows-what is happening). I can't even pan around a text screen without the constant pausing such that it takes a laborious several minutes to scroll down a page that took only a few seconds in the previous version.

I unloaded it and went back to 4.2. Things are much smoother now, even with a page full of images.

I guess I have to wait until I get the 9100 because everything else about it seems pretty nice.
    03-22-10 01:22 PM
    the best thing that could happen to Opera Mini is someone buying them and starting a real web browser company.

03-22-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD