has anyone tried it? Does it work better than what we have by default, is it free?
    Sorry, I know nothing about it but just read the article in the news
    09-16-09 03:12 PM
    09-16-09 03:30 PM
    It's free, it works good, a few bugs but it is the beta.
    09-16-09 03:31 PM
    Check out the several threads in the 3rd Party Apps section...
    09-16-09 04:00 PM
    I have downloaded/installed and it seems to be working fine but has anyone been able to figure out how to use the Opera Link witht his new version? I can log-in on Opera Link through Opera 5 but it does NOT update the Speed-Dial and bookmarks within the Opera Mini 5 Browser.
    09-16-09 05:30 PM
    I just installed it moments ago. It seemed like the built in FaceSpace app in Opera 4 was always getting stuck, so I checked into an update and found the Opera 5 Beta.

Pretty sweet looking so far. Fine-sized text, but I have good eyes, and the smaller legible text makes it a lot easier to navigate.
    09-17-09 09:01 AM
    I installed it, and well I wasn't that impressed because it seemed difficult to navigate and somewhat slow. I told myself I will just have sit down an play with it and see what it does
    09-17-09 09:10 AM
    it is kinda slow because they need to whittle down the code and mem usage.
    This is an early public beta. What more is there to expect?
    09-18-09 02:54 PM
    Anyone else having a hard time getting the arrow to go to the linked text that you want to click? I'm having a lot of trouble with that.
    09-21-09 08:22 AM
    I had the same problem, where I couldn't navigate to links. I finally got frustrated enough that I uninstalled and downgraded to 4.2. I will stay with that till the navigation bugs are out of it
    09-21-09 08:49 AM
    I had the same problem, where I couldn't navigate to links. I finally got frustrated enough that I uninstalled and downgraded to 4.2. I will stay with that till the navigation bugs are out of it
    i had problem too. change font from small to medium and problem is gone. Sucks but it's only way to fix it until the cursor skipping like **** is fixed
    09-21-09 11:00 PM
    i like it personally. there are a few bugs as stated, but better than the native browser imho.
    09-21-09 11:04 PM
    I have a storm and other then a few bugs(the worst being my backspace key which won't stop erasing) but much better than rim version. I like it a lot and the navigation is great.No arrow needed.
    09-22-09 08:46 AM
    I ultimately deleted it. It just seemed too slow (application wise)
    09-25-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD