did anyone try this yet? it works awesome but one flaw. for an example, if you go on crackberry website, click an OTA link.. lets say a theme. it doesnt pop up like the opera mini 4.2 is this happening to anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 10:57 PM
    i have it. i cant say too much about it, its my first try with opera mini. i like it though, its fast. the only thing i dont like about it is for some reason it wont let me download things. I tried to download google sync from opera mini and it wouldnt work, i had to copy and paste it into the blackberry browser.
    12-02-09 12:59 AM
    i don't like the fact that when i try to delete a character, it wont stop deleting until it gets to the beginning of the text field. and i haven't been able to find a fix for that annoyance
    12-02-09 02:56 AM
    i don't like the fact that when i try to delete a character, it wont stop deleting until it gets to the beginning of the text field. and i haven't been able to find a fix for that annoyance
    YES!! This is horrible when you've typed a long url or google search.
    12-02-09 11:06 AM
    I have the same issues. I love the browser though. Can't wait for them to finalize it.

12-02-09 10:06 PM
    Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 is out now and has fixed a ton of bugs.

I dont like that there is still no RSS feed built in like was in 4.2

A download manager is now there which is cool, cuz I DL TONS of podcasts OTA.
    12-03-09 12:05 AM
    I'm using a hybrid 5.0 on the tour 9630. Having trouble with Opera's beta 2--when i input text into a web address field, or any other field, the program locks up. Also, pressing the trackball doesn't function as an enter/select key.

Thoughts? Maybe I need to rollback my OS.
    12-03-09 10:23 AM
    I like it because it's quick and snappy. The homepage shortcut icons make it easy to view my favorite sites with 1 click. But I always have an issue with certain sites. For example, if I view a website in my BB browser, it normally views the "mobile" version. On O beta 5, it doesn't always do this and I have to manually type in the mobile URL. Also, my biggest annoyance is that some font characters are left out. The letter "F" is the most common. Anyone else have that issue?

12-03-09 11:58 AM
    The whole intent of opera mini is a more "full" internet experience on your phone, doing away with WAP and xhtml defaults. I still can't wait for skyfire.
    12-03-09 12:09 PM
    The whole intent of opera mini is a more "full" internet experience on your phone, doing away with WAP and xhtml defaults. I still can't wait for skyfire.
    I understand this, but sometimes the navigation on some websites (especially forums) can be quite difficult when clicking to a new page.

12-03-09 12:16 PM
    just rolled back, trackball not working on 4.7 for me in opera mini beta 2.
    12-03-09 01:17 PM
    I'm using a hybrid 5.0 on the tour 9630. Having trouble with Opera's beta 2--when i input text into a web address field, or any other field, the program locks up. Also, pressing the trackball doesn't function as an enter/select key.

Thoughts? Maybe I need to rollback my OS.
    I'm on 4.7 and I still have this problem.
    12-03-09 02:35 PM
    Boots up and loads fine, track ball scrolls only like a slide bar on some webpages.. and locks up, no enter with trackball, only on keyboard. *sadface* I miss having my opera beta on 5.0 that worked..
    12-03-09 03:03 PM
    Same problem here where clicking doesn't work with trackball. I wish I could go back to beta 1.
    12-04-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD