I just installed Opera Mini 5 beta 2 into my Bold OS 5.0.0.411, I can load most of website except facebook app. page, it reveals blank/white screen. Please advise. Thanks.
    01-27-10 07:32 AM
    I just installed Opera Mini 5 beta 2 into my Bold OS 5.0.0.411, I can load most of website except facebook app. page, it reveals blank/white screen. Please advise. Thanks.
    Hello. I have the same problem. it works and loads fine with other pages otherwise. Was trying to find a solution to this when i came across your posting.
    Using a Bold with the same operating system as well. The app i was attempting to load is mousehunt
    01-27-10 08:33 AM
    Hello again. This is a temporary facebook issue i think. The developers of my application has handled out a notice to us. If you're interested to read, it's here.

apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/updatepost.php?upid=322
    01-27-10 10:26 AM
    Hello again. This is a temporary facebook issue i think. The developers of my application has handled out a notice to us. If you're interested to read, it's here.

apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/updatepost.php?upid=322
    Thanks for reply and link, not only Mousehunt, Fish Wrangler, Mythmonger also showing blank page, hope facebook will resolve the problem soonest.
    01-27-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD