does opera mini work on the tour
    05-18-10 06:27 PM
    Yes it does.... You should also give bolt a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 06:32 PM
    Is this a joke? Why do you ask?

05-18-10 06:32 PM
    Is this a joke? Why do you ask?

as you can see by my posts i'm new and was just asking a question
    05-18-10 06:59 PM
    does opera mini work on the tour
    It does work on the Tour but I don't like it. Bolt browser is better, but I don't think that either is better than the native browser on the Tour. But if you are really into full websites instead of mobile sites, go with Bolt. And welcome to CrackBerry!

05-18-10 07:07 PM
    I have opera on my tour and yes, i do like the native better, but there are some secure sites i can only get access to by using oprea
    05-18-10 07:17 PM
    this is an awesome site and it has wonderful forums but be warned there are a few very rude and juvenile people who take the oppurtunity to belittle, demean and attempt to bolster their own image of superiority when they can.

Ignore those punks.... And welcome to crackberry.

05-18-10 07:27 PM
    I posted from mobile, so I couldn't see post count. But, you have been a member for almost 6 months. I'm all for new members asking questions, but I think doing a simple google search before posting is a great idea. When you make a new thread CB will provide search results from your title. I find it very doubtful that the answer you were looking for wasn't at the very top when you made your thread.

Here's a google search though opera mini for blackberry tour - Google Search

A late welcome to you, but please search BEFORE posting a new thread. You could have been browsing the web using Opera Mini long before a response was ever posted.
    05-18-10 07:40 PM
    People have to remember that on the mobile site you can't see post count or what model people have.

A good way to check if an app will work is go to their website from your Blackberry and see if you can download the app.

05-18-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD