Well I have a pearl 8130 with sprint. I do some of my banking with wells fargo but when I try to mobile banking feature or even just logging on normally it says I must use a supported browser it then list microsoft IE and netscape so I can upgrade. Do I need to adjust some settings so I can log on with opera?
    03-17-08 06:03 PM
    Thats how it is with my bank as well, oddly enough though Opera doesn't work on my banks website but the included BB Internet browser does. have you tried logging in via the built in application?
    03-17-08 10:47 PM
    unfortunately for us wells fargo bankers there isnt an app that we can install and use like bank of america ( i looked everywhere with no success). but i did find out that there is a way that you can access your wells fargo acct balance, do transfers, and all that stuff using your blackberry browser. you do have to set this up first ( on a computer) by going to www dot wellsfargo dot com/mobile. but after that you just type www dot wf dot com in your phones browser and bam your in. i substituted the . for the word dot because crackberry wont let me post links (wtf)
    02-11-09 05:09 PM
    I couldn't initally get into my Wells Fargo online accts. via my blackberry browser, but I followed the above directions (previous post by zbfoxyladie85) and it totally worked. Also when you go to the wf dot com.... it gives you the option to download the WF icon for the blackberry desktop. Very cool. It's weird that we have to go through a "back door" to get this to work. Oh ya.... you can also sign up w/Wells Fargo to receive text acct. balances (but I like the icon/browser version better).
    05-23-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD