So i used to have 4.6 OS till today,
    i tried using Opera Mini 5 there but it was so painfully slow, so i used Opera Mini 4, aside from a few bugs when entering forms it was great! Fast, lightweight and ultra stable.
    Now when i upgraded to 5.0.554 I can't get Opera mini 4 to work, it crashes on any key input even before the start screen.... So i went and installed Opera mini 5 and well it's slower, the trackpad movement is erratic and i can't use it like that it jump lines like crazy or is like a snail...

Any advice?
    Maybe something i could do to get it to be faster or maybe even another browser?

I love my 8520
    03-27-10 09:16 AM
    So i used to have 4.6 OS till today,
    i tried using Opera Mini 5 there but it was so painfully slow, so i used Opera Mini 4, aside from a few bugs when entering forms it was great! Fast, lightweight and ultra stable.
    Now when i upgraded to 5.0.554 I can't get Opera mini 4 to work, it crashes on any key input even before the start screen.... So i went and installed Opera mini 5 and well it's slower, the trackpad movement is erratic and i can't use it like that it jump lines like crazy or is like a snail...

Any advice?
    Maybe something i could do to get it to be faster or maybe even another browser?

I love my 8520
    On your phone, go to boltbrowser.com and give that a try.
    03-27-10 12:34 PM
    On your phone, go to boltbrowser.com and give that a try.
    and get used to staring at a screen that says 20%

20% 20%

bolt gets stuck at 20% of thepage being downloaded and hangs for ever.

f*ck me!
    03-27-10 12:49 PM

20% 20%

f*ck me!
    I've read three posts from you in the last ten minutes and all you can do is swear and curse and provide zero useful information. You obviously have some serious issues that need to be dealt with, but please don't give out bad information to new users who are looking for assistance.

If you aren't happy with your BlackBerry, get a different phone. Your ranting and raving on CrackBerry doesn't do anyone any good, least of all you. You might also want to try and extend your vocabulary to something other than four letter curse words that only make you look dumber than you probably are.
    03-27-10 01:20 PM
    Actually i got bolt yesterday about 15 mins after the original post, well, wow!! Its fast! Stable! Maybe the best mobile browser i ever tried, and with inline flash videoo!!! Great product! Today i cant live without bolt and its only been 24h ))
    03-28-10 06:56 AM

20% 20%

f*ck me!

sounds like you're a good candidate for an iPhone. point-and-go, and from what I hear the safari browser is far superior to BB. Good luck anyways.
    03-28-10 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD