BB 8330 - opera mini 4.2

Actually really liking the speed but I have a couple of questions. I know the answer is out there but i have been searching and cannot find them,

1. I would like to delete several of the 'canned' Rss feeds. I cannot find a way to do it

2. Is it possible to make the opening screen come up with Bookmarks expanded and rss feed compressed?

Once again, thanks for your help. I have spent the day playing with my BB and gotten lots of help from this group. You are super!
    11-01-09 09:10 PM
    I don't remember there being "canned" feeds in OM 4.2. However, you should be able to go to the feeds, select manage feeds, highlight the trash can next to the feed you want to delete, and select it.
    11-02-09 06:15 PM
    got it1 worked great. now i realize that what i want to delete are not feeds but whatever is listed under feeds - things like fscebook, opera community, bbc, etc.

Realize this is picky but I really like a clean environment

Thanks
    11-02-09 07:46 PM
    got it1 worked great. now i realize that what i want to delete are not feeds but whatever is listed under feeds - things like fscebook, opera community, bbc, etc.

Realize this is picky but I really like a clean environment

Thanks
    Those are speed dials. Go to Bookmarks, Speed Dial and highlight one. Press Menu, Clear.

I suggest you create an Opera Link account. This will sync your bookmarks from your BB to you Opera Link Account on my.opera.com. That will give you access to your bookmarks (and a backup of them) from any browser so you can manage them from a desktop browser too. If you use Opera Desktop browser, its bookmarks will sync too.
    11-02-09 08:56 PM
    scottb - you are the greatest! Opera mini is working and looking just like I want. Am using your tip on the Link Account also.

Thanks so muh.
    11-02-09 09:58 PM
    Glad that worked out for you. :-)
    11-03-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD