It just quit connecting to the internet...any one else having problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 02:28 AM
    No, posting from it now... (In UK tho)

12-15-08 02:49 AM
    Works fine for me. Just a little sluggish, besides that, it works fine!

12-15-08 06:05 AM
    i'm having no issue with Opera Mini. i read somewhere on here that a few people were having the same issues after changing the setting from HTML to SOCKET.

In Opera:

Menu
    Settings
    Network/Protocol: Change to HTML.

See if that helps. You might want to clear your cookies as well.

12-15-08 06:23 AM
    Socket works better for me (and others)...?

12-15-08 11:10 AM
    With the release of 4.2 also came moving some servers to the US, http was/is the most consistent way to always connect, socket is the fastest, just might not always be there for you..
    12-15-08 11:45 AM
    Thanks..I'll play with the settings once my phone charges up
    12-15-08 04:32 PM
    i tried ota link but it gave a link to download or text is there a direct link to down load? also after downloading say to Storm what are the settings you need to use it? thanks
    12-15-08 04:59 PM
    i tried ota link but it gave a link to download or text is there a direct link to down load? also after downloading say to Storm what are the settings you need to use it? thanks

OM OTA.....
    12-15-08 05:14 PM
    I was thinking about downloading Opera Mini 4.2 onto my Storm to see if I liked it better than the native browser. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pros/cons for each?
    12-16-08 10:49 AM
    I was thinking about downloading Opera Mini 4.2 onto my Storm to see if I liked it better than the native browser. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pros/cons for each?
    OM. 100m media dls, fast rendering of heavy graphic sites. Not always click screen sometimes a highlight counts as a click, sometimes a click puts you in mobile view. Unsecure browsing, your info is run through external servers, possibly harvested.

BB browser. Integrated with the whole OS. Predictable, slow to impossible loading of graphic heavy sites, 5m dl limit. Secure browser, as secure as vzw and RIM allow anyway.

Each one is good for some things and fails at others.

12-16-08 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD