The New 4.1 That Is Out Is The Unsigned Version. Since Your Trying
    To Access It From The Blackberry The Warning Will Keep Coming Up Since It Doesnt Have A Signature With It. As For Connecting Opera On The Curve You Need To Go To Advanced Options-tcp-then In The Wap Blank Type In- Wap.voicestream.com

Leave Everything Else Blank And Just Click Save. Then Opera Will Work On The Curve
    05-13-08 06:50 PM
    "The application opera mini has attemped to access a low level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

I've never had this problem before with the other versions of this app. The app asks me this question everytime I open it. Why is that?

If I select "yes", everything works fine, but how do I tell opera mini it can ALWAYS access the network?

I've checked all my application permissions, and everything is set to "allow"...I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 11:50 PM
    This was a bug in the 4.1 beta that I thought would be fixed in the final release. Anyone got a clue as to what we are doing wrong? I set the permissions for network to "allow" also but it refuses to do anything but "ask".

Thanks
    05-14-08 12:55 AM
    i had this same problem with my T-mobile curve. all i had to do to resolve this with the 4.1 release was go to the TCP configuration and type in "Wap.voicestream.com" previously i had it set as "wap.voicestream.com". this might sound dumb or ignorant but when i went back in and changed the lower case "w" in wap to "W" it worked. After you do that run the application and accept the messages. hope it works for you as well.
    05-15-08 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD